Complaint Review: DealerClick

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: easy autos — Lyndonville Vermont
DealerClick
, California USA

DealerClick Total Rip Off. Do Not Purchase This Software! It does Not Integrate With Quickbooks. California

We contacted DealerClick among other software companies looking for a solution for our car dealership. After spending numerous phone calls with Kevin(Owner) from dealerclick I was assured the software would do exactly what we were looking for. We purchased the software at a price of 1350 and felt confident that we made the right decision. Boy were we fooled!! upon the installation of the software and the quickbooks integration we noticed that invoices from service were not showing in quickbooks when we synced. The technician informed us while he was doing the integration that this is a known issue with their software and they are working on a fix. Immediately I a red flag when off. So know I have this software that I just paid for that does not work. Completely useless and they know that it does not work. So a week goes by and i call and call but no fixes. I made the final call and said take your software back and issue me a refund. I boxed software up and put there security keys in with it and sent it back. The first time they rejected it and it got sent back but the second time they accepted it. They refuse to give me a credit, I have no software and they think it is ok to do this to people. So now I am fighting with my credit card company for a refund and this company sends a report to my credit card company filled with lies and more lies. DO NOT PURCHASE THEIR SOFTWARE!!!!! If anyone would like to discuss with me personally before purchase feel free to contact me. This company stole money from me and I will make sure it does not happen to anyone again if I can help it. phone:802-626-8283

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealerClick/California/DealerClick-Total-Rip-Off-Do-Not-Purchase-This-Software-It-does-Not-Integrate-With-Qui-1123263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealerClick