Complaint Review: Dealercostcaraudio.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 05, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: Thorbj — Bergen, Norway Nationwide Norway
Dealercostcaraudio.com

Dealercostcaraudio.com - Robert Jones fraud caraudio stereo fake lies liar StayAway! Internet

*Author of original report: Do NOT buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio!

In August 2009 I spend 1.313,- USD on various car audio equipment at Dealercostcaraudio.com. Today six month after, I still haven't received anything from them. I have written 12 mails, and I get the same answer each time from this Sales Manager, Robert Jones; "you'll see it arrive next week" or "it will arrive shortly".

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy anything from this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealercostcaraudiocom/internet/Dealercostcaraudiocom-Robert-Jones-fraud-caraudio-stereo-fake-lies-liar-StayAway-Int-564893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealercostcaraudio.com

Do NOT buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio!

AUTHOR: Heisemann - (Norway)

In August 2009 I spend 1.313,- USD on various car audio equipment at Dealercostcaraudio.com. Today eighteen month after, I still haven't received anything from them.

I have written approx 20 e-mails, and I get the same answer each time from this Sales Manager, Robert Jones; "you'll see it arrive next week" or "it will arrive shortly".  It really surprised me to find customer reports on the Internet that recommended Dealer Cost Car Audio. And with my experience I strongly believe they are all fake. Whatever you do, DO NOT buy anything from this site.