Complaint Review: Dealerdealsdirect.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Fredruckel — New York New York United States of America
Dealerdealsdirect.com

Dealerdealsdirect.com i was sold adobe creative suite software that was already sold and registered to someone else. Internet

*Consumer Comment: At least you got your money back

i purchased 3 copies of adobe CS 5.5 in april 2012. i called adobe to upgrade my license to CS6 last week. I was told by adobe that my license are in use and licensed to other people. They continued that i cannot upgrade them or serialize them to me due to this issue. when i purchased the software, they mailedme boxes with the software, and adobe seals on them. they all looked legit as i have bought adobe stuff elsewhere in the past and it looked like it was authentic. adobe told me i was sold volume licenses and that i cannot use them for my upgrades and i cannot license them properly. i paid $2,922.47, that is a lot of money to spend. i have since called them, dealerdealsdirect.com every single day and no one has ever called me back. i get told the same story every time. they say no one is in the office right now and they will mark my message urgent, then i hear nothing. so far i have called them 12 times to no avail. finally i reported it to better business and they responded to that. forst they made it sound as if they were really nice and responded to me and better business saying they were going to send me out overnight new version of CS6. which when i purchased the software from them, made me eligable for a free upgrade to cs6. nothing happened. i got and email that they decided to refund my money instead of sending neew software. this was sort of a positive thing. however by just giving me back the money i paid and recalling my licenses, i now had to buy full licenses of cs6, as opposed to a free upgrade based on the time i bought it. this is turn cost an additional $1125 since i am not eligible for the free upgrade any longer. to make it worse adobe raised the price of the software as well. so what i paid $2922.47 to buy in april, now due to their internal errors now will cost me a whopping $5,697. that is an increase in price of $2774.53 that i now have to pay to keep my software. this company sells volume licenses as retail copies and you nly know it later when you try to upgrade and find out you are screwed. steer clear of these people, they will rip you off, then wont answer your calls unless you hunt them down like the dogs they are. highly recommend people not to purchase from these people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealerdealsdirectcom/internet/Dealerdealsdirectcom-i-was-sold-adobe-creative-suite-software-that-was-already-sold-and-928564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealerdealsdirect.com

At least you got your money back

AUTHOR: Boberri - ()

How long did it take? I've had to file reports/complaints with the Attorney General's office in both my home state and in Brantley Connor's state of business (NC) as well as with Adobe Systems. He refuses to make right with me. I have a defective disk and supposedly he was going to send a new one via overnight over a week ago but never did. His phone is never answered and he doesn't respond to emails. Can you tell me what you did to finally get your money back. I think my $805 has gone up his nostrils or something.