Complaint Review: Dealfind

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: jdrdinsf55 — San Francisco California United States of America
Dealfind
150 Ferrand Drive; Suite 1001 Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Dealfind No Response to Refund Request; Stole my Dealfind Dollars Toronto, Ontario

*UPDATE Employee: Dealfind Support

I have had a lot of trouble getting a response to my requests for a refund from Dealfind.com. They have only sent computor-generated responses or the same form letter over and over again asking for the same information I had already given them several times in several separate e-mail.

The e-mail sent to acknowledge my first request for a refund is a computer-generated e-mail that says Dealfind will get back to me in 1-2 business days.  They actually took 10 days and when I responded to their response, they made no further effort to resolve my issue.  In fact, it has now been a total of 16 days and numerous e-mails to Dealfind from me, and I have yet to see any compensatory action from Dealfind to my requests.

In addition to not giving me my refund, they have removed the $23.00 in Dealfind Dollars that I had in my account with Dealfind.  I have had to send mumerous e-mails regarding this new issue and, once again, I have only received the 1 computer-generated e-mail saying that they will get back to me in 1-2 business days.  They have NOT gotten back to me.

Strangely, the only way a Dealfind Customer can find out if and how many Dealfind Dollars are in one's account is to press the "BUY" button on one of their deals.   They cannot be seen from one's Account information page.  I pressed the "Buy" button yesterday to see if they had replaced my $23.00, and they had.

But when I checked my account today, the $23.00 was gone again--and I have not used them to purchase anything.  So now I've had to write yet ANOTHER e-mail that will undoubtedly get no satisfactory action to me from Dealfind.  I am completely exasperated and frustrated from these interactions with Dealfind.  They are a RIP-OFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealfind/Toronto-Ontario-M3C-3E5/Dealfind-No-Response-to-Refund-Request-Stole-my-Dealfind-Dollars-Toronto-Ontario-934350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealfind

Dealfind Support

AUTHOR: CSDealfind - (Canada)

Hi jdrdinsf55,

Thank you for your post.  We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, as this is not the experience we want our customers to have. Can you please provide me with the email reference number to your case or the voucher/order number.  Once I have this information I will be able to resolve this for you. Thank you for your help in advance.

Angelina