Complaint Review: Dealfind

• Reported By: AnarchyAnnie — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Dealfind

Dealfind Not refunding or helping get my products , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dealfind Support

I ordered the hair chalk on November 21. It is now Dec 27 and still nothing. I have emailed the company twice and still nothing. I'm canceling it with my bank and closing my account.

Ticks me off you cannot call and get it resolved either. This is the third transaction of problems I have had with the company. I had to investigate to get the newest number of one merchant who went out of business. She had changed her number 3x. Another one the company was fully booked after I bought their deal and it would expire before they could make an appointment. They wouldn't work with me. When I emailed dealfind, they replied I could get a refund because it was 3days after purchase. Totally annoyed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealfind/internet/Dealfind-Not-refunding-or-helping-get-my-products-Internet-987867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealfind

Dealfind Support

AUTHOR: CSDealfind - (Canada)

Hello,

Thank you for your post.  Can you supply either your email reference number or order number to your inquiry and we will have our CS team follow up with you immediately.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Dealfind Support