Complaint Review: Dealfind.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Huong — Seattle Washington United States of America
Dealfind.com
150 Ferrand Drive; Suite 1001 Toronto Ontario M3C Internet United States of America

Dealfind.com Dealfind No Response to Refund Request Internet

*Author of original report: Do not refund in dealfind dollars

*UPDATE Employee: Dealfind Support

I purchased a voucher from Dealfind.com and it is stated that the amount paid for the voucher never expired. Upon calling the vendor (Double N's Salon), the number was disconnected and their website is no longer valid. When I contacted Dealfind back n July 2012, they told me Double N's Salon is now called Martini's Spa and that they will honor the voucher. I made an appointment and when I showed up, they said that they will not honor the voucher. I contacted Dealfind multiple times for a refund but have NEVER heard back from them again. I got ripped off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealfindcom/internet/Dealfindcom-Dealfind-No-Response-to-Refund-Request-Internet-986112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealfind.com

Do not refund in dealfind dollars

AUTHOR: hunguy - (United States of America)

Here is the reference number:

ref:_00D60Iqu4._50060KTIXS:ref

The vendor that I bought the voucher for is Double N' Salon, do not refer me to a different vendor with a different name and address and say they will honor the voucher. This is boogas.

Send me a check for my refund. DO NOT provide dealfind dollars. I purchased an unusable voucher through dealfind.

Dealfind Support

AUTHOR: CSDealfind - (Canada)

Hello,

Thank you for your post.  Can you please let me know your email reference number or the order number in questions and we can look into this immediately for you.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Dealfind Support