Complaint Review: Dealfind.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: ctaylor — Windsor Mill Maryland United States of America
150 Ferrand Drive, Suite 1001 Internet United States of America

Dealfind.com Dealfind.com is a scam - don't ever buy anything from them - they rip you off! Toronto, Ontario , Internet

I purchased a gift for my husband on November 23rd -  4 laps (3 hours) of time in a Ferrari at a local race track in West Virgina.  I was told I had to wait 3 days to book the driving experience.  After 3 days when I tried to book the track time, the website required for the booking was "down for maintenance" until December 14th.  I have tried repeatedly since that time to book the track time and website never works.  I contacted the "racing-box" which is the company that the dealfind voucher requires you to use to book the event, and they've been no help.  They told me they'd get back to me and after repeated emails and phone calls they've been unable to resolve the issue with their website, and can't book the track time either.  They referred me back to dealfind.com for a refund.

I contacted dealfind.com on December 20th.  I recevied an auto-reply indicating they'd get back to me in 2 - 3 days.  I didn't hear back, so I emailed them again. They replied telling me they would be giving the "merchant" - racing-box 2 days to replay to the inquiry.  That was the last I've heard from dealfind.com.  I've continued to email them with no success.  They don't list a phone number on their website and from reading various blogs, when you do actually reach them via phone it is a recorded message telling you go email them.

I am out $159 and will do everything in my power to stop other people from being ripped off by dealfind.com.  It's nothing but a big scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealfindcom/internet/Dealfindcom-Dealfindcom-is-a-scam-dont-ever-buy-anything-from-them-they-rip-you-of-993050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealfind.com