Complaint Review: Dealfind.com

• Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: Char.bot — Portland Oregon
Dealfind.com
Internet USA

Dealfind.com Ordered swimsuit online. They took my money BUT did not give receipt or provide proof of purchase. One month later, still no swimsuit. Internet

I found dealfind.com through an advertisement in Facebook. I ordered the swimsuit on March 18, 2014 for $22 and until today, I've not received the item. I contacted a support staff from dealfind to help me with the issue, and received an email suggesting that the expected date information should be in the "My buy" section--something you can access if you've signed up for a dealfind account.

I had signed up and thought I was able to find the information I was looking for, but unfortunately, the lack of order history would show that I've not purchased anything from them. I've not received a receipt in my email to confirm the purchase. The only proof that some sort of transaction went through is my bank statement showing that dealfind took the $22 from my account. Dealfind is a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealfindcom/internet/Dealfindcom-Ordered-swimsuit-online-They-took-my-money-BUT-did-not-give-receipt-or-prov-1140316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealfind.com