Complaint Review: Dealmax Aka Todays Escapes Aka 24 Protect Plus

• Updated: Sat, September 20, 2008

• Reported By:whiting New Jersey
Dealmax Aka Todays Escapes Aka 24 Protect Plus
Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Dealmax Aka Todays Escapes Aka 24 Protect Plus membership fees refunded Stamford Connecticut

On 9/17/08 I received three e-mails from Dealmax, 24 Protect Plus and Todays Escapes informing me that my membership had been cancelled. Then two days later, on 9/19/08, I received three more e-mails informing me that my membership fees had been refunded. I sent all the copies to the fraud department of my credit card company. The charge on my wifes credit card of approx $100 have not been refunded at this writing. I still don't know how these companies aquired her account number.

Mad as hell
whiting, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2008 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealmax-Aka-Todays-Escapes-Aka-24-Protect-Plus/Stamford-Connecticut/Dealmax-Aka-Todays-Escapes-Aka-24-Protect-Plus-membership-fees-refunded-Stamford-Connectic-374623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealmax Aka Todays Escapes Aka 24 Protect Plus

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC