Complaint Review: Dealpass.com, Homework Plus And Galleria USA

• Updated: Thu, December 29, 2005

• Reported By:Stow Ohio
Dealpass.com, Homework Plus And Galleria USA
www.Dealpass.com Internet U.S.A.

Dealpass.com, Homework Plus And Galleria USA unauthorized, fraudulent use of my debit card Internet Internet

was on-line trying to get into some casino gambling sites using my Mastercard pre-paid debit card. Having no luck--card kept being denied. Later that evening I went to the store where I purchased the debit card and tried to make a purchase. The card kept being denied. Went home and called company issuing the debit card--they informed me ther had been 2 "purchases" on the card at 11:30am and 11:53am from Homework Plus and Galleria USA. These "purchases wiped out my balance. These were not authorized by me and I am now filing a form to dispute the charges and get my money back.

Stow, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2005 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealpasscom-Homework-Plus-And-Galleria-USA/internet/Dealpasscom-Homework-Plus-And-Galleria-USA-unauthorized-fraudulent-use-of-my-debit-card-169693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealpass.com, Homework Plus And Galleria USA