Complaint Review: Deals On Wheels

• Reported By: Redskins314 — Claymont Delaware United States of America
Deals On Wheels
1220 Centerville Rd Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Deals On Wheels Sold me a LEMON!!! Wilmington, Delaware

I recently purchased a vehicle from Deals on Wheels in January 2013. The vehicle has been NOTHING but problems since I purchased it. It has been to there shop at least 8 times now and every time I am told I don't qualify for a loaner car, I was even told by the GM to ride the bus? The very next day after I bought the car I found out there was a leak in the emissions, which I was told would fail the car's inspection but yet they claim ALL cars are DE inspection ready?

I had to get a new tail light, 2 thermostats, head gasket, 2 new tires, new battery, numerous different hoses replaced, coils, rocking arm (believe that's what they called it), . The sad part is they had the car more than I have. When I had my head gasket replaced by them I was told it would be a 12.5 hr job and should have my car back in no more than 3 days, 12 days later i FINALLY got my car. The very next day the car broke down and had to be towed back to the dealership. I don't know how this place is still in business and isn't shut down, they have VERY POOR customer service and speak to you like your a child.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deals-On-Wheels/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/Deals-On-Wheels-Sold-me-a-LEMON-Wilmington-Delaware-1027516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deals On Wheels