Complaint Review: Deals on Wheels

• Reported By: Mike — Bear Delaware United States of America
Deals on Wheels
centervillerd/kirkwood hwy wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Deals on Wheels thieves.ripoofs and liars wilmington, Delaware

I went to Deals on Wheels after speaking to a particular salesman about which vehicle I wanted.(Walter) I explained how much I wanted to put down and how much I wanted the payments to be. After he spoke to his boss they tried to sell me a  huge Ford Expedition. That was a no-go. I told them what I wanted. Then they tried to jack up the amount down, I also was not going for it. At that time Walter came out and said that he had put the talk on the owner and for just another hundred down everything would be OK. Meanwhile I heard the owner of the business yelling at a different company about how cars break and they would not cover it but it coud be done at their shop far cheaper. At this time Walter comes up (and almost like he was exhorting or embezzeling I am not sure which one) and says I owe 50.00 for talking the deal. Yeah, Right. NWMF! Then when I finally test drive the car I told him the brakes were bad. He was supposed to knock off a thousand dollers, never did. I asked if the oil was changed and he was like OH YEAH< ABSOLUTELY!  FKN liar.
And also beware their finance rate is 30 /35% but for you they will go 30%. Might white of them isnt it? Also I overheard Walter on the phone speaking to someone about holding their paper a while longer but they would have to throw him 50,00, what is it with this fifty dollar thing? Then all over their walls they have a poster that says" ALL OUR VEHICLES HAVE A 6 MONTH WARRANTY" another lie . they will try to sell you whatever it is AS IS. THESE ARE TRUE SCUMBAGS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deals-on-Wheels/wilmington-Delaware-19801/Deals-on-Wheels-thievesripoofs-and-liars-wilmington-Delaware-871726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deals on Wheels