Complaint Review: DealsCube.com

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: MountainHiker — Other
Pompano Beach, Florida USA

DealsCube.com DealsCube.com is a scam! Pompano Beach Florida

Just like the others who were scammed by DealsCube, I joined to purchase items. Payment was required by Dwolla which required setup and several days to become a member, transfer funds and make payment. After about 10 days to get that done, I was able to transfer funds. I received notice it takes 21 business days (a month) for receipt of goods from the supplier. Of course, I didn't receive my purchase and had to contact DealsCube. I was informed that the items were backordered with no ETA. Sound familiar? I waited and was eventually told it was past the 60 day protection period and I was SOL. I encourage all to contact the following to eliminate these practices: U.S. Secret Service, Federal Trade Commission (online complaint), Internet Crime Complaint Center.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealsCubecom/Pompano-Beach-Florida/DealsCubecom-DealsCubecom-is-a-scam-Pompano-Beach-Florida-1132631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealsCube.com