Complaint Review: Dealscube.com

• Reported By: RD4Bingo — King William Virginia
Dealscube.com
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Dealscube.com First and last time at Dealscube.com!!  Internet

I became a member of Dealscube.com on 12/17/13. I made my first (and only) purchase on 12/17/13. It was from a seller known as Toysnet.

I paid the same date as the purchase. I was told by Toysnet, that the toy I purchased would be coming from their suppliers and It could take 21 business days (not 21 days) after my payment cleared. I received an email stating this on 12/20/13.

I did not hear anything, so I sent an email on 1/24/14 to Toysnet reminding them of the situtation. They responded that they contacted their supplier and had no ETA. They said I could wait or cancel the order with a full refund and they apologized.

I sent a return email on the same day, stating I would like a refund. I received an email on 1/27/13 stating that I would receive a full refund within 5 business days. So I waited.

I did not hear back from Toysnet. I went to Dealscube to ask Toysnet what was the delay on my refund. Toysnet was no longer on Dealscube.

I was shocked (and still am). I sent an email to Dealscube explaining the sitution of the seller on their site on 2/25/14. They did reply quickly.

Dealscube advised me that they could not assist me on this issue since it has been over 60 days from the date of purchase. In the email Dealscube also stated per their Marketplace Guarantee Program, a claim must be made with them no later than 60 days after the date of purchase.

I am at a loss of words to explain the feelings I have for what has happened to me and a loss of $32.99. I want people to know what kind of site Dealsnet.com is, and what they will  and will not due if one of their sellers scam a buyer member.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealscubecom/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Dealscubecom-First-and-last-time-at-Dealscubecomnbsp-Internet-1128299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealscube.com