Complaint Review: Dealsprime

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Serena — Leamington Ontario Canada
Dealsprime
c/o Sui Yin Zeng, 28 Hua Fa Bei Road,Shenzhen, Chi 28 Hua Fa Bei Road, Select State/Province United States of America

Dealsprime Chinagrabber Does not honoring their promise and is ignoring my emails 28 Hua Fa Bei Road, Other

I bought a flytouch 8 Android 2.3 tablet with the promise of an android 4.0 update from dealsprime which was defected. It would not update, would not read memory cards, would crash when web browsing, the built in camera would not take pictures, and the microphone was not working right and this was a tablet with phone calling feature, so the mic in working order was important to me.

I informed dealsprime about these issues they had me ship back the tablet to them. They said it will be replaced with a brand new A grade flytouch 8 which will not require any upgrade, and will be tested fully before shipped out to me.

I shipped the tablet back choosing the cheaper option which took two and a half months, as the faster option would cost $100 from Canada to China, plus Dealsprime charges their customers a $30 repair fee.

So after 2.5 months I did not recieve a brand new A grade tablet, but the exact tablet I sent back. I know this because it had all my info already stored. This would not be a problem if they had fixed all the issues with the device.

I informed dealsprime that this is the same tablet I was using and they respond saying that they tested out everythingIi had mention and it worked for them, and that there is no upgrade for Android 4.0, eventhough their website says there will be a upgrade in the future.

Since receiving this tablet back I have ran into a few new problems. . Problem 1. When I put the device in sleep mode it reboots itself. Problem 2. When the device is idle it either freezes or shut itself off which I then have to press the reset button in order for the tablet to bootup (this happens very often). Problem 3 the charger port is not working right as the charger has to be in just the right position before it will charge the unit. I know it is not the charger as I have tried other chargers. Problem 4. This tablet will not long preform voice recognition.

I informed dealsprime about these problems and they are now ignoring my email
Below are emails between dealsprime and myself

From: Deals Prime <dealsprime@gmail.com

To: ******* ***** <*********@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 4:13:45 AM

Subject: Re: Factory reset on flytouch 8

Hello,
You can send it back to us for a replacement. Please see our warranty policy in the link below:
If you agree to the terms, we will send you return instructions.
-Best Regards,Amy

Hello,
Yes, please do not include the accessories but make sure it is protected so the screen is not damaged.

Email from me:
You said you will be testing the unit before shipment to make sure I receive an A grade unit and no upgrade will be needed. Please make sure this flytouch 8 also has the phone feature. Thank you, I will be shipping back the unit today.

From Dealsprime:
Hello,
Yes, the unit will be fully tested before shipment.
Best Regards,Amy

Hello ****** ******,
This email has been sent to inform you that your order, #100165, has been updated to a status of Repair Shipped

From: ************
To: info@dealsprime.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 3:34:54 AM
Subject: Re: Factory reset on flytouch 8

Hello, I received my tablet yesterday. This is the same tablet that I had before, I know because it already has all my info. I was promised an AA tablet that would be updated with Android 4.0 and would have the phone feature, this tablet is still running Gingerbread. It would be ok if you had at least updated this tablet with android 4.0. I am very disappointed and upset that I did not receive the tablet as promise. How can you resolve this for me without me having to pay for shipping fees and any other fees, as this would not be fair to me

This is the email you sent to me

>Hello,

>We will be testing the unit before shipment to make sure you receive an A grade unit and no upgrade will be needed.

From ******* *****
Since you are ignoring my emails I guess my only option is to post reviews on how dealsprime is not leaving me as a happy customer. Explaining in these reviews that I received a tablet which would not update, how I had to send the tablet back to china which was very expensive, only to receive that exact tablet back, and since I inform dealsprime that it is the same tablet that has not been updated, they have been ignoring my many emails

From Dealsprime

Hello,
have you tried using other memory cards?
There is NO upgrade for Android 4.0.
if you want we can try to send you the Android 2.3 firmware?
We made calls with the tablet fine before re-shipping it back to you

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM, ******* ***** <********@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> I do not have android 4.0 it is still running 2.3. I never received the A grade android 4.0, phone calling feature flytouch 8 as promised.

This is what it says on your website...... Note: Currently the Flytouch 8
only supports 3g Phone calling on the Android 2.3 version; Android 4.0 does
not support 3g. If you would still like the 4.0 model, contact u and we
will send out the 4.0 Model. Otherwise, we will ship out the Android 2.3
version with 3g support and send you 4.0 firmware upgrade later.

We tried upgrading this flytouch 8 which with 4.0, and have failed, that
 is why you had me send this unit back, so that I could received the A grade
android 4.0, phone calling feature flytouch 8. Every usb and mirco card has
been corrupted by this table! t that is why I thought it was not reading
memory cards, i tested one of my brother's and his worked.
How did you test out the phone calling features, did you use a headset, if
so was it a wired headset or bluetooth. I have tried 2 headsets and no
sound came out the mic.

From ******* ******

>It seems as though you are ignoring my emails again. I stated before that will will post in forums informing people how dealsprime has not resolve my issues to my satisfactory, and is now ignoring my emails. If you care about you company's reputation please not no continue to ignore my emails. >I would like to state the new issues I am experiencing with this device. Problem 1. When I put the device in sleep mode it reboots itself. Problem 2. When the device is idle it either freezes or shut itself off which I then have to press the reset button in order for the tablet to bootup (this happens very often). Problem 3 the charger port is not working right as the charger has to be in just the right position before it will charge the unit. I know it is not the charger as I have tried other chargers. Problem 4. This tablet will not long preform voice recognition >I would like to be offered a replace tablet without having to burden with any fees into to sending and receiving the tablets. Or I would be like to be offered some kind of compensation.

*There has been no reply from dealsprime for weeks now*

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealsprime/28-Hua-Fa-Bei-Road-Select-StateProvince-518031/Dealsprime-Chinagrabber-Does-not-honoring-their-promise-and-is-ignoring-my-emails-28-Hua-F-992906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealsprime