Complaint Review: Dealticker.com

• Reported By: EdAlexander — Edgewater Maryland
Dealticker.com
Internet USA

Dealticker.com Non-Fulfillment of my Order Internet

I ordered 2 items from the Dealticker.com website on February 21, 2014 and have not received either item. My original order number is #340638. It has been 2 months and I have not received the items that I ordered. I have sent numerous emails to dealticker: 3 emails to support@dealticker.com, 2 emails to feedback@dealticker.com, and 1 email to info@dealticker.com inquiring about the status of my order and none of the email addresses have responded to any of my questions. I finally found a toll free phone number for the company on the FB page. So I called it, but it's a general recording that just says to send an email to support@dealticker.com. At this point, I have no recourse. I did pay through PayPal, but it's been more than 45 days since my original order so I cannot raise a dispute. The company is not responsive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealtickercom/internet/Dealtickercom-Non-Fulfillment-of-my-Order-Internet-1140528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealticker.com