Complaint Review: Dean Graziosi

Dean Graziosi
3030 North Central Avenue Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Dean Graziosi Greasy little weazel! Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: 100% Client Satisfaction

I am so embarrassed....got ripped off AGAIN. When will I ever learn? He was so enthusiastic, too. But there was this little voice inside that warned me but like the mouse in front of the snake, I was taken in and hypnotized.

His material is just a total and complete ripoff of others who have scammed before him. Full of famous quotes recycled. Full of rah-rah-sis-boom-bah and all the while the hands go so deep in your pocket it is obscene.

Why isn't there a law in the US? Why don't all such companies have to go before a review board of some type?? Something! Somebody help us honest types that just cannot IMAGINE someone ripping people off just because WE couldn't sleep at night if WE did such a thing!

DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE A DAMNABLE DIME. How's this little gem from Graziosi...."The Magic Button is inside you....no one is going to do it for you--it's up to you!!"

Well, you don't need Dean either. Keep your money.

And guess what? I just logged on to buy John Beck's scam! When in Hades will I ever learn. Right now! That's what. I'm keeping my money, thank you and advise you to do the same. ;O)

Sabra Winters, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dean-Graziosi/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Dean-Graziosi-Greasy-little-weazel-Ripoff-Phoenix-Arizonanbsp-271712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dean Graziosi

100% Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: Megan Smith - (U.S.A.)

I can totally understand your frustration. As a company we strive to satisfy 100% of our customers and make sure that we fulfill on everything that was promised. Reading through your report it seems that you have slipped through the cracks. We have over 100,000 satisfied students and our goal as a company is to ensure total client satisfaction.

I just took over the client satisfaction department and I want to make certain that we do handle every student with the best service and education available. If for any reason you feel that you have not received the level of satisfaction that is up to our standards or yours please contact me immediately for resolution. I will be able to settle any issue or answer any questions you may have. Please email me at satisfaction@deanenterprisesllc.com and I will get back to you within one business day. Please feel free to contact me at my office as well, 1-800-489-7003, for any satisfaction concerns. If you do not speak to a live person please leave a detailed message and I will follow up with you within 24-48 hours of your call.

Megan Smith