• Report: #321927

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:Rigby Idaho
Dean Graziosi
Nationwide U.S.A.

Dean Graziosi COMPUTER WOULDN'T LET ME HANG UP AFTER THEY HAD MY MONEY AND I COULDN'T CANCEL! Nationwide
*UPDATE...Rip-off Report Investigation gives Dean Graziosi & Dean Enterprises a POSITIVE rating in customer support & product quality assurance. Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with Dean Enterprises, Think a Little Different, Motor Millions.

*UPDATE Employee: always available to resolve any client concern or question

When I called the number, it was computer automated customer service. Ever try to talk to a computer? Finally, I pressed the right number and ordered the book. The computer then tried to see me at least a dozen or more UPSELLS (more books) and I was forever on the phone pressing, "no thank you" number. Finally, when it wouldn't stop, I hung up. I wanted to cancel but it wouldn't let me.

Book arrived and it was $9.99 for shipping and handling, (obviously not a book rate). I browsed through the book and it just gave little bits of information and you had to buy their other books for it to make sense. SCAM!!!! I called the company that had ear piercing background music and was on the line for over 20 mintues waiting my turn. When a man answered that was not real friendly but he did give me an Return Authorization but failed to mention where to send the book, NO ADDRESSES OR RETURN ADDRESSES EVEN ON THE BOX!!!! He obviously knew that.
Silly me for assuming that an address would be somewhere. I asked him if I get the $9.99 shipping costs back and he said, "No, we don't do that!" It couldn't have cost $9.99 to ship so no matter what happens, this company still makes money and doesn't have that 100% money back gaurantee!!! THEY STILL MAKE MONEY!!!! They put you through long wait lines on the telephone and make you listen to the loudest and most ear piercing music where most people would have hung up after 20 minutes. I tried to put it on speaker but my husband complained of the noise. I could hear it from my cell phone without the speaker on and it sounded like the speaker was on. This company has many, many ploys that they use to discourage you from getting your money back. Buyer beware. This is a scam and the biggest upselling practice I've ever come across. If they charge me a dime more than I paid for by sending me other crap, I will sue them and I will turn them into the Attorney General's office as soon as I find out their address. Please help me Rip-Off-Reports, because their service won't!

Annelle
Rigby, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dean-Graziosi/nationwide/Dean-Graziosi-COMPUTER-WOULDNT-LET-ME-HANG-UP-AFTER-THEY-HAD-MY-MONEY-AND-I-COULDNT-CANC-321927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dean Graziosi

AUTHOR: James M - (U.S.A.)

I can totally understand your frustration. As a company we strive to satisfy 100% of our customers and make sure that we fulfill on everything that was promised. Reading through your report it seems that you have slipped through the cracks. We have over 100,000 satisfied students and our goal as a company is to ensure total client satisfaction.

I just took over the client satisfaction department and I want to make certain that we do handle every student with the best service and education available. If for any reason you feel that you have not received the level of satisfaction that is up to our standards or yours please contact me immediately for resolution. I will be able to settle any issue or answer any questions you may have. Please email me at jmayberry06@yahoo.com and I will get back to you within one business day. You can email me with any satisfaction concerns.

AUTHOR: James M - (U.S.A.)

I completely understand your frustration. As a company we strive to satisfy 100% of our customers and make sure that we fulfill on everything that was promised. I can speak for Dean and the entire company when I say that we take these posts and comments very seriously. Reading through your report it seems that you have not had a completely satisfying experience with our company. We have over 100,000 satisfied students and our goal is to ensure total client satisfaction.

I want to make certain that we do handle every student with the best service and education available. If for any reason you feel that you have not received the level of service that is up to our standards or yours, please contact me immediately for resolution. I will be able to settle any issue or answer any question you may have. Please email me at satisfaction@deanenterprisesllc.com and I will get back to you within one business day. You can email me with any concern you may have