Complaint Review: Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By:Redwood City California
Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different
3030 N. Central Ave, Suite 505 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Dean Graziosi REVIEW: Dean Graziosi's Think a Little Different commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Dean Enterprises & Dean Graziosi .. Commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Phoenix Arizona, Nationwide
*UPDATE...Ripoff Report review gives Dean Graziosi & Dean Enterprises a POSITIVE rating in customer support & product quality assurance. Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with Dean Enterprises, Think a Little Different, Motor Millions.

*UPDATE Employee: 100% Client Satisfaction

*Consumer Comment: Thinking of getting it...

*Consumer Comment: infomerical hell

*Author of original report: The final outcome ..

*Author of original report: 7-21 business day refund scam

*Consumer Comment: You hit the nail on the head.....

*Consumer Suggestion: Question for one who feels he is a victim of Dean

SPECIAL UPDATE January 28 2013: Dean Graziosi remains committed to 100% customer satisfaction and has drastically improved their business processes over the years to better serve their customers. Dean Graziosi is truly dedicated to making sure ALL customers are happy with their coverage. Dean Graziosi continues to show customer service is of the utmost importance and they currently have no complaints!

To date, Dean Graziosi has addressed and resolved all reported complaints, which have always been resolved to the complete satisfaction of their customers. Dean Graziosi proves to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, as a Verified Safe Business. Over time and since becoming a member, Dean Graziosi has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. Rip-off Report has confirmed that Dean Graziosi is no fraud, is not a scam and is of the highest integrity. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Dean Graziosi remains committed to customer satisfaction and gets our top Verified Safe endorsement.
 Dean Graziosi  is Rip-off Report Verified

Ripoff Report REVIEW:

Editor's UPDATE: Positive Rating and Recognition has been given to Dean Graziosi and Dean Enterprises for its Commitment to Excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report's review of Dean Graziosi and Dean Enterprises, revealed a total commitment to operating his business with the utmost integrity and a company goal of 100% client satisfaction. In other words, anyone choosing to do business with Graziosi can expect that his company will always deliver value.

If there is a problem or concern, they will work to correct it, always striving to find a mutually satisfactory resolution. Gaziosi is concerned with the growth and success of all his students, readers and clients and Dean Graziosi is listening carefully to what his clients are saying. With the open forum at his website, one can see for themselves that students are happy with what Graziosi is doing. After all, his motto is "think a little differently", and that is key to making changes for the benefit of the business.

Dean Graziosi told Ripoff Report, that his company philosophy is "based on the premise of over-delivering on our promises, giving everything we can to help people reach their dreams and goals." He further stated that "Dean Enterprises will only grow and succeed if we make sure our students and clients succeed."

The process Dean Enterprises uses, starts with Graziosi himself continually being active as a real estate investor. By remaining actively involved as an investor himself, he knows what is really happening in the market, and can then better identify what clients want and need. Whether they simply want to learn how to get a terrific deal on a primary residence, or grow a thriving real estate investing business, Graziosi focuses on solutions that gives them the roadmap to financial security and independence."

Ripoff Report has confirmed that Dean Graziosi's approach to business includes a total top to bottom quality assessment of his companies. That leads to having continual dedication to serving clients, maintaining employee relations, and innovative style of compay management. Rip-off Report was delighted to learn that the company's past and current approach to business is nothing short of an oath towards delivering real world instruction and client satisfaction.

It is our opinion that both novice and seasoned investors alike can feel confident in the fact that Graziosi has, and continues to be, successful in the real estate industry. He has helped hundreds even thousands of individuals to see that real estate investing is something they can be a part of. Dean Enterprises is more than a company that provides education on succeeding in real estate, they are a company that helps people see their own capabilities are far greater than even they may realize. Graziosi is an innovator in the field of real estate investing and has successfully helped thousands of people by providing new hope and proven, innovative ideas and solutions for making money in real estate.

Dean Enterprises recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Report's investigation, Dean Graziosi has made improvements and changes allowing his clients a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a total overall commitment to a great customer experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Dean Graziosi and Dean Enterprises Management, Rip-off Report is convinced that the company has been and is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

To demonstrate Dean Graziosi's commitment to client satisfaction, and the rip-off report corporate advocacy program, we recommend you read the many testimonials from real Dean Graziosi clients. You can read these testimonials by clicking on this link, http://www.deangraziositestimonials.com

Read more about Dean Graziosi and Dean Enterprises Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

===================== Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different ripoff, scam, money maker pyramid, Phoenix Arizona

I recently bought the Think A Little Different program off an infomercial. This was $39.95 but they obviusly tried to sell me some more collaterol. Once I called them they then enrolled me on the following programs:

- Special Listing Agency fiees (America's Real Estate Network) for $995 - Guaranteed Traffic.com for $2000 - Internet advertizing for $795 - Domain registration for $24.95 [this is legitimate]

Once I had enrolled and went through their pitch the fees were discounted and I ended up with a bill for $3,870.

After this billing cycle, I was then phoned by PMIcoaching.com to enrol me in one of their real-estate coaching programs. This would apparently would help me guarantee some real-estate transactions which in turn could be used as advertising by Dean Graziosi to further promote his scam [infomercials]. The cost of this plan is $6580. At this point I said, "enough"! 'Click', end of conversation, I put the phone down.

I did recieve some paperwork and a binder for these costs from "think A Little Different". Unfortunately they are next to worthless and must have cost about $25 maximum to produce.

I would like to file a complaint against:

Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different - This would be under general fraud and for not providing anything of value for the money

GuaranteedTraffic.com - This would be for exorbitant costs for rediricing internet traffic to a website.

Obviously this is a scheme to extort money out of people and I want to expose these people so that others don't make the mistake I've made. This is a lot of money to most people.

Dog man San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2004 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dean-Graziosis-Think-A-Little-Different/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Dean-Graziosi-REVIEW-Dean-Graziosis-Think-a-Little-Different-commitment-to-100-customer-111096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different

100% Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: Megan Smith - (U.S.A.)

I can totally understand your frustration. As a company we strive to satisfy 100% of our customers and make sure that we fulfill on everything that was promised. Reading through your report it seems that you have slipped through the cracks. We have over 100,000 satisfied students and our goal as a company is to ensure total client satisfaction.

I just took over the client satisfaction department and I want to make certain that we do handle every student with the best service and education available. If for any reason you feel that you have not received the level of satisfaction that is up to our standards or yours please contact me immediately for resolution. I will be able to settle any issue or answer any questions you may have. Please email me at satisfaction@deanenterprisesllc.com and I will get back to you within one business day. Please feel free to contact me at my office as well, 1-800-489-7003, for any satisfaction concerns. If you do not speak to a live person please leave a detailed message and I will follow up with you within 24-48 hours of your call.

Megan Smith
Client Satisfaction Director

Thinking of getting it...

AUTHOR: Javier - (U.S.A.)

It looks pretty good on the TV Infommercial, but i do not trust on the TV at all, so the first thing i did was checking the company here, and, Voila!!
Found all this crappy cases... Sorry for you guys.
The people should start to look at this website more and more, so this "companies" won't work at all...
Everytime i talk to someone i always send them here...
Keep the word of mouth going...
Thank God you got your money back. Credit card companies work pretty good in this cases, same happened to me, went to a restaurant for a few drinks, leave the tab opened and they charged me like 3 other tables together on my credit card. I didn't waste my time calling to the restaurant, called the credit card company and got my money back in like 5 days, was like 300.
Now I take 5 min. and I go to the ATM first before I go out, I learned my lesson.
Hope I helped somebody with my comment.
Good luck!

infomerical hell

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Dean Graziosi and Don Lapre are in bed together as someone suggested. Since Lapre was in jail and may very well be on his way again, Graziosi im sure is not far behind him.

Don't buy Graziosi's products. Look for (((REDACTED)))

It is a good book to give you a start in the real estate biz and on Amazon it is only $13.00.

The final outcome ..

AUTHOR: Gareth - (U.S.A.)

OK so after all the anguish and pain of dealing with a company like this I managed to get some results.

Basically, as I mentionend before I contacted my Credit Card company straight away once I thought there was a scam going on.

I then followed up with letters to the company for a refund and sent copies to my credit card company. I then talked to the Customer Claims department and they filed the case where it then went off to the fraud department. I also confirmed that they'd received copies of my logs of all transactions and communications.

I have now received a full rebate through my credit card and am very relieved. My credit card company has been helpful in this dispute and I encourage anyone who is in a similar position to call your credit card company straight away.

Just so you know, there are ways in getting your money back. You just have to keep pressing for it. I urge you not to give up.

7-21 business day refund scam

AUTHOR: Dog - (U.S.A.)

I'm the original poster and would like you to know that ThinkAlittleDifferent staff told me that I would be refunded 7-21 business days after the return of my materials. Obviously I have the fedex receipts for the matarials and dated proof of them receiving it.

I was then told on the phone at a later date that there had been a mess up and that the information hadn't been given to the accounting department. Nice and conveinient eh?

Anyway, since the original return is actually where the clock officially starts ticking, I decided the ultimatem was warranted.

This is why it is so important to try and do everything above board when exposing fraudulent companies.

Use FedEX/UPS/USPS mail with recipts for delivery guarantees etc [making sure you keep the receipts!]. This adds to the possibility of mail-fraud in a legal battle! More amunition!! You will also have records that you did your part.

I just want to point out again, it is very important that you are both consistent in reporting stuff (don't get emotional) and logical. If you are feeling emotional about things, take a break and then try and come back and write things down in the order of events. Collect your records together and put the correct dates on the notes.

I personally have a hanging folder with copies of absolutely all communications (including voice recordings) which have all been dated.

The reason I mention this is that any Lawyer needs to have substantial evidence when presenting a case to a court. By doing this, you have as much ammunition as possible and have also showed that you are not making things up to get your own back (which is quite often a plea from the defendant!).

You hit the nail on the head.....

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

I had the same exact problem. I signed up on 10/29 and actually tried to cancel 5 minutes after I had signed up. I wanted to cancel after I was promised one thing and then told something different after I had given my credit card number. It is now 11/30 and my card is not refunded. I filed a complaint with the BBB and filed a dispute with my credit card company. I was on the phone for over 45 minutes with this f'n jerk who tried to give me a psychology session on how I am cheating myself. He simply would not just let me go my own way and refund my card. He then told me it would take up to 30 days to reverse the charges. During the past 30 days, I have had two people call me to actually try an re-sell me the program at discounted costs. I wish they would have tried to asked me in person.... The last person told me that my refund request was processed on 11/23 and I had to wait another 7 - 20 days. This place is rediculous....How are they allowed to operate like this and rip people off? I'm not worried anymore because my credit card company is on the case and said it would definitely be resolved. Stay Away from this piece of garbage scam!

AUTHOR: Gareth - (U.S.A.)

So after over a month of discussing reimbursement with the staff at Think A Little Different, I have come to the conclusion that the company does not want to reimburse my money. Since I had the foresight to call my credit card company initially, I have kept records of all attempts to contact them and also recordings of all conversations with them.

FYI, legally you have to ask the receiver of the phone call if they mind being recorded. I did this so that all my conversations are recorded legally and may be submitted to court as evidence.

I have given the company [ThinkALittleDifferent.com] an ultimatem in that they must reimburse my credit card by the end of 11/22/04 if they wish to avoid legal procedings with my credit card company.

I am writing this log so that there is documented evidence of the process by which I am trying to get my money refunded.

If this turns into a legal battle, I will post more information here of the process and the outcome.

I would like to point out that the credit card company's advice on possible frauds is:

1) Keep notes on all conversations and atempted conversations. Date your paperwork.

2) Keep copies of all letters sent and received.

3) Make sure you send a letter to the company asking for a refund. This means that you have done your due dilligence in trying to get your money back. Make sure it is dated. Keep a copy!

4) If possible record all comunications with the company (including voicemails). Date the recordings before the phone is picked up and then ask the recipient if they are willing to speak whilst the recorded conversation is taking place.

#11 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Joe Blow - (U.S.A.)

Do you think that Dean and Don Lapre are in bed together? I think Don Lapre trained Dean how to make money. Ask Don Lapre if he train Dean on how to get the "Motor Million" program started.

#12 Consumer Suggestion