Complaint Review: Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different

• Updated: Thu, March 10, 2016

• Reported By:Greenville North Carolina
Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different
3030 N. Central Ave, Ste. 505, Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different ripoff, He claimed that you did not need good credit to make this work. WRONG Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Seems more legit than most.

*UPDATE Employee: 100% Client Satisfaction

*Consumer Comment: Graziosi - Scam a Little Different

*Consumer Suggestion: What Alan say's in his rebuttal is totally true!

*Consumer Suggestion: Pure ripoff, these real estate programs will simply not work period

Dean Grazoisi's "Think a Little Different" The info mercial is Totally Misleading!!!!!! program for buying and selling homes for no out of pocket is not what he claims. He says you do not need good credit, but after recieving his package. We found that you infact need very good credit or someone to invest with you.

We are sending the program back, because if you do not have perfect credit or a rich financial backer, this program will not work.

Rhonda Greenville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2004 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dean-Graziosis-Think-A-Little-Different/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Dean-Graziosis-Think-A-Little-Different-ripoff-He-claimed-that-you-did-not-need-good-cre-85683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Seems more legit than most.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I haven't yet purchased any of his material, but after reading even the worst complaints, it seems pretty legit. I read "you need good credit or a rich financial backer." With most programs or ways to get money independently, you do need investors. I'm not sure if needing a rich financial backer or perfect credit is necessary, since I haven't looked over his material yet. There's more scam reports for the company I worked for "Dish Network."

That's possibly the biggest business within my state, so with minimal complaints about a real estate program, I will give it a try. I like this site, and glad I have read up on his program. Any good program starting with little to no cash should be called "Hurry up and wait," since they typically take patience in order to secure loans/ investors with little startup. Maybe there's extra techniques in his book I am not aware of though, I think the price of the material are fair enough, he is not asking for thousands of dollars like the shady folk are.

100% Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: Megan Smith - (U.S.A.)

I can totally understand your frustration. As a company we strive to satisfy 100% of our customers and make sure that we fulfill on everything that was promised. Reading through your report it seems that you have slipped through the cracks. We have over 100,000 satisfied students and our goal as a company is to ensure total client satisfaction.

I just took over the client satisfaction department and I want to make certain that we do handle every student with the best service and education available. If for any reason you feel that you have not received the level of satisfaction that is up to our standards or yours please contact me immediately for resolution. I will be able to settle any issue or answer any questions you may have. Please email me at satisfaction@deanenterprisesllc.com and I will get back to you within one business day. Please feel free to contact me at my office as well, 1-800-489-7003, for any satisfaction concerns. If you do not speak to a live person please leave a detailed message and I will follow up with you within 24-48 hours of your call.

Megan Smith

Client Satisfaction Director

AUTHOR: Jay - (U.S.A.)

I am shamed to say that I ordered the $39 Scam a little different program from Dean Graziosi.

The infomercial talks about a "free website" that you have access to once you purchase the program. In the kit there is a flyer encouraging you to call to set up this wonderful website. When I called, I am told that I need to listen to a short message from Dean and then I can hear more about the free website. After listening to the "upsell" pitch for a program to find mortgages for Dean in my home town, some goober comes on the line and berates me about signing up for the new "mortgage business opportyunity."

When I let goober boy know that I am not interested, he begins to get loud and tell me that I must not be serious about making money and that I probably won't succeed. He then told me that no one really makes any money ordering the $39 program...that is just an introduction.

Since this wonderful experience, I am letting everyone I can know that this goober is a scammer.

I am going to the library, pick up a book, and talk to some people that have already made it as investors and never fall for these scams again.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

What Alan say's in his rebuttal is totally true!

AUTHOR: Reid - (U.S.A.)

Hey everyone, I hope this message finds each and every one of you out there in good spirit and health. What Alan said about these programs is totally true. I have been scammed big time by the fraudulent, white collar, mafia that's responsible for ripping off. They are presently trying to rob me out of $6,400.00 in a credit card dispute battle. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!

What every one needs to do is keep posting reports and update them very frequently. Believe me, fraudulent companies that blatantly rip people off are aware of this website, and by them not coming foward for whatever reason, only shows the world what cowards they are.

They're arrogance also shows the world what kind of unethical and unprofessional companies they are. Not coming foward to resolve any all all complaints against them shows the entire world that they are not willing to stand behind their products and or services and they're totally unwilling and unable to live up to any of their fraudulent claims.

These are all scams!! Even if a company had the know how and ability to "mentor" others to success they would'nt. What would be in it for them? Companies have way too much to lose and very little to gain by "mentoring" others to use the same strategies that "sopposedely" once made them successful.

These bogus programs are just traps!! Trust me I now know the truth. I have nothing to gain by sharing my painful experience with everyone. As I said earlier, I am presently in a dispute battle with the company that is responsible for selling me the John Beck crap.

I am now holding them personally responsible for refunding me every single penny and also for reimbursing me for all items that pertain to to this scam from here on out.

I am also holding Mike Evans and this fraudulent company personally responsible for compensating me and satisfying my anger.

I believe my total figure to be $148,000.00 and still accumulating. This figure is based on a simple formula which I have posted on an update on my original report. To read it, simply go back to the home page and search John Beck.

THIS POSTING ALONG WITH MY MANY OTHERS AND MANY OTHERS TO COME, IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO BLACKMAIL OR BRIBE ANYONE.

The ball still remains in their court and just as I have suspected, they are unwilling to play ball.

These fraudulent types of businesses only objective in the business realm is to try and screw over as many people as they posibbly can through the credit card dispute battle.

They are only interested in getting as many people as they possibly can to fall for their deceptive and misleading PAID infomercials. If you recently ordered something and are instructed to call a toll free number, don't do it, for the offer is probably already fraudulent at this point.

Watch the infomercial again very closely and see if there's any mention about any further investments. Take notice of how much fine print there are on the PAID infomercial and how all of the pertinent information is a mere flash and or blur. The fine print often states, "RESULTS MAY VARY" when it really should state, "RESULTS WILL DEFINETELY VARY. CHANCES OF ANYONE MAKING ANY MONEY IS SLIM TO NONE AND A SUBSTANTIAL INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN OUR BOGUS AND NON-EXISTING "MENTORING" PROGRAM".

This may seem a little funny, but sorry to say it's the absolute truth. I have presently enrolled in a REAL real estate course, where they actually help many students prepare for the state exam. After receiving my text book and seeing all the state laws, wills and decent, short term leases, commercial leases, foreclosures, escow, etc, etc. I am now a thousand times more convinced that these real estate "mentoring" programs sold via PAID, deceptive and misleading infomercials are nothing but a big jack. Even if such "mentoring" existed, there is no possible way for ANYONE to learn all the pertinent rules, regulations, policies, procedures, state and federal laws that govern real estate through only ten telephone session that last only 10-15 minutes each.

Until next time Rhonda, Alan and every one else, take care cause I care, a big Aloha from Hawaii & God Bless each and every single one of you.

P.S. When you have the time, be sure to read my entire story about the fraudsters that sold me the John Beck garbage and is now trying to jack me, along with God knows how many others. Any and all media companies that may be interested in my story, please contact me throught the badbusiness bureau. I would love to go public with this and would do it for free.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Pure ripoff, these real estate programs will simply not work period

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

Hi Rhonda

You stated that you need perfect credit for this program to work. Even with perfect credit, or with backing, these real estate programs will simply not work period. They are Pure scam operations. I wish you the best of luck on getting you money back.