Complaint Review: Dean Toriumi

• Submitted: Fri, July 31, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:boulder Colorado
Dean Toriumi
900 North Michigan Avenue Delaware Place Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Dean Toriumi Wenr to have a minor cosmetic procedure on my nose and came out with all of my nose including septum replaced with rib cartilage...which is painful and rock hard ..my nose does not function properly anymore and is esthetically disgusting.. Chicago, Illinois

I was left with a bulky rib filled nose that is painful rock hard and esthetically disgusting...My nose was lengthened and doubled in width ,the left side looks completely different to the right side...All of this was done without my consent...Did not resemble the imaging in the slightest...I was absolutely devestated when the dressing came off my nose...and to add insult to injury I paid 30,000 thousand dollars to be disfigured..This doctor was not honest with me...I have since discovered he is not a cosmetic surgeon but an ENT...I foolishly thought I had done my homework and assumed at these prices I was getting the best..unfortunately I could not have been more wrong...If you are going for the Neanderthal look he is your man....Please do not be fooled by good marketing...I sincerely do not want another person to go through the pain this man has caused me and my family...If this post saves even one person from this trauma it will be worth it....

Triangle
boulder, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dean-Toriumi/Chicago-Illinois-6o611/Dean-Toriumi-Wenr-to-have-a-minor-cosmetic-procedure-on-my-nose-and-came-out-with-all-of-m-475480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dean Toriumi