Complaint Review: Deanna/Patrick Renda of Naples Soap Company

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Fae — Orlando Florida United States of America
Deanna/Patrick Renda of Naples Soap Company
2277 Trade Center Way Suite 102 Naples, Florida United States of America

Deanna/Patrick Renda of Naples Soap Company Naples Soap Company, Deanna Kelly, Patrick B. Renda, Naples Soap Company Horrendously Hideous Side Effects to Using Naples Soap Company's soaps and butters. Naples, Florida

*General Comment: A bit overblown

*Consumer Comment: This report is false and is a hoax

*Author of original report: We Were Victimized by Naples Soap Company's Deanna and Patrick Renda

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Naples Soap Company Products

I'm filing a complaint against Deanna and Patrick Renda of Naples Soap Company. I received some free samples of soaps and butters last week at the Surf Expo trade show in Orlando. A young lady by the name of Deanna Renda passed the free samples. I thought she was a nice person, since she told us about how successful her soap business had become. I took the samples that she gave me and decided to try them out. What I didnt think to imagine was how her products would adversely affect me and my family. Our skins turned rash red upon contact with her soaps and butters, and my son's skin developed boils the size of baseballs. I will never, ever use samples that someone passes out for free in a tradeshow again.

My mammy, God bless her, used to say, if it is for free there is something wrong with it. She was right. These people should be ashamed of themselves for passing out defective products that can cause skin rashes and boils to develop. [continued below]....
..... What in the world do they use for ingredients that can cause this kind of severe reaction. The best witness to the horrible side effects are these pictures we took, and after seeing them tell me we dont have a right to complain about these wicked people of the Naples Soap Company, and the Trade Show that sponsored them. Buyers of cosmetic products, please be careful NOT to use their products without first finding out from your doctor if the ingredients in their products may cause allergic reactions with your own skin. I didn't consult with our doctor and now we have this medical emergency to deal with.  BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeannaPatrick-Renda-of-Naples-Soap-Company/Naples-Florida-34109/DeannaPatrick-Renda-of-Naples-Soap-Company-Naples-Soap-Company-Deanna-Kelly-Patrick-B-940497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deanna/Patrick Renda of Naples Soap Company

#1 General Comment

A bit overblown

AUTHOR: Rudolf_Raschke - (Austria)

Hello,

this is not my Business, but the Pictures used in this report, can be found with Google image search. All the skin diseases shown on this Pictures have nothing to do with Soap.

That looks bit incorrect to me, to use images of horrible diseases to describe some skin reddening.

Please take some pictures of the real victims of Naples Soap to make your report look more serious.

thanks.

This report is false and is a hoax

AUTHOR: Burm - (United States of America)

Ok so I read this report and it sounded like a bunch of crap from the start so ill make this simple.

#1 There are no boils on the mans arms in both pictures of him with his back turned to us because its not even the same dude in either of the 3 pics hello!

#2 This is what really got me because the person posting the pics of the so called rash is so insanely stupid that it took me a total of 10 seconds to google pic #3 which is the first one of the man or woman ugh!! with their back turned to us is actually (SCARLET FEVER) retards if your gonna steal pics off the net and then slander honest ppl make sure you dig a little deeper for your pics next time because I literaly found your identical pics on the first page of my google image search DUH!!!

#3  www.scarletfeverrashpicture.com You all can find pic #3 at that link tyvm so unless soap causes scarlet fever  ive seen alot of dumb crap but this takes the cake

#4 www.itchyrash.org Is where you can find pic #4 I believe thats all the proof you need to call bulls**t tyvm

So if I had to guess I would say that the lazy douchebags that got fired for sitting on their ass and not working probably got high and came up with this brilliant idea to slander Deanna & Patrick.

Hey Ass clowns I bet your Mammy is really proud of ya now hehehe #calledyouout

Naples Soap Co is legit with a huge fanbase and thousands of loyal customers around the globe and offers fantastic products

We Were Victimized by Naples Soap Company's Deanna and Patrick Renda

AUTHOR: Fae - (United States of America)

Your damn products caused my rash and my son's rash and boils to surface on our skins. We called your damn phone number on Friday and no one would respond. It seemed your phone lines were disconnected or busy. We tried to email you and our email to you was returned to us as a mailer daemon. So how the hell do you think we can communicate with you and tell you that we have an emergency that requires medical attention and your intervention? You didn't respond so we did the next best thing, post the complaint for you to take immediate action and get rid of those defective products before someone else got hurt. You responded immediately to the Ripoff Report complaint. Why the hell didn't you do so before we posted the damn complaint? We are not your damn competitors. We don't sell soap or any such merchandise. We buy products like yours. We didn't buy your product we received it freely when you and your husband passed them out to us. So don't threaten us with a lawsuit, we have enough evidence to put you down. Don't make us go over to Naples and smack the living shit out of you both. If you had enough business sense you wouldn't pass out defective products in the first place. How old were the samples you passed out? What crappy ingredients did you put in the soap and butters that would cause someone to swell up this much? Your shit sent us to the hospital and you need to realize that some people's skin may not react well with whatever you put in your products. We warn the people who received their free samples to abstain from using them until you have cleared it through your doctor or laboratory, and don't buy any of their products until they have revealed what the hell they put in their products.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Naples Soap Company Products

AUTHOR: Naples Soap Company - (United States of America)

I am the owner of Naples Soap Company, Deanna Renda. It is correct we gave out samples of shampoo bar and conditioner bars at the Surf Expo Sept 6-8, 2012. We handed out over 800 samples of this item that retails in our store for $16. This is a high quality item and we have sold thousands of bars of this item plus tens of thousands of bars of our soap. Our product is made with the highest quality ingredients and we stand by it. We did not give out samples of soap or give body butters to take away. Body butters were out as trials for small sampling. Typically less than a nickel size is applied. Much information in the report is incorrect.

Patrick Renda is our EVP of sales and COO. The only way the individual filing this complaint would have Mr. Renda's full name (including middle initial) is by obtaining his business card. Therefore, the manner in which this complaint is written indicates logically that a competitive company visited our booth and gathered information via business cards, samples, etc.

If this were a legitimate claim against our product I believe the person filing the complaint would have contacted our office regarding their "medical emergency". We have not been contacted by any individual with such claims, therefore I interpret this as a malicious act of a competitor. If there is a genuine medical emergency related to our product, the individual filing the complaint should be able to provide legitimate medical bills or reports regarding this incident. Additionally, if this happened to myself or my family, I would first contact the company immediately to ask what the ingredients were and advise my physician. No such contact was made. Instead- the individual filing these alleged events chose to post on Ripoff Report and then post to our corporate facebook page. Again, I consider this as a cheap and malicious act of a competitor. Naples Soap Company's legal team has been made aware of this accusation and will pursue courses of action regarding liable and defamation of character.

Deanna Renda