Complaint Review: Dear Lady

• Submitted: Sat, April 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: Djean — Tampa Florida United States of America
Dear Lady
1215 Valley Belt Road Ste C Brooklyn Heights, OH 4 Internet United States of America

Dear Lady WestMarket, LLC Adult toys Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We would be more than glad to help you

I am so upset I ordered 40 dollars of crap from this company. I have been calling for the last two and half weeks leaving message after message as well emailing and I still have not receive a message yet. I don't want anything but to return this box of crap. Not one item works and I am really pissed I should of read the reviews for this company before giving them my money. They are horrible and try to make it seem that their prices is better when there not if you have to pay to send the product back and any cost to have working product sent to you. this is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I order everything off line. All I want is for this stupid company to call me back so I can get the stupid RO and send their box of garbage back to them. How can you send someone five products and not one that works.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dear-Lady/internet/Dear-Lady-WestMarket-LLC-Adult-toys-Internet-Internet-871788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dear Lady

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We would be more than glad to help you

AUTHOR: WestMarket - (USA)

You can reach us from 8:00am to 7:00pm EST at 888-487-1200 or e-mail us at info@dearlady.com. I apologize for your inconvenience and we handle all customer problems efficiently. Pl;lease make sure you are dialing 888 not 800 since that is not our number.