Complaint Review: Debbie Clickner

• Submitted: Sun, August 10, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, August 10, 2014

• Reported By: A Nightmare Living with the Clickners — Little River South Carolina
Debbie Clickner
2109 Twisted Oaks Circle Little River, South Carolina USA

Debbie Clickner/ Dan Clickner Roommate Nightmare Little River South Carolina

I accepted the offer of a room for rent from Debbie Clickner in Little River, SC  I stayed for almost 6 months with no problem.  We split the rent 3 ways because there were 3 people living in the house.

Little did I know, she had an alcoholic, drug addicted son, Daniel Clickner who moved in while suffering  employment and financial difficulties. First, the rent was not redistributed when a 4th person moved in. While I continued to pay my share of rent, provide my own food, stayed to myself--I had to endure the behavior of her son. He stayed high and was constantly eating the food I brought into the house.

One night while Debbie was out of town, Dan went on a rampage because it was early in the morning when I came in. He threatened me and continually told me to leave the house. He was p,unching on my door and I was terrified. I called 911 and the operator stayed on the line with me until the police showed up.

Unfortunately, the best advise they could give me was to try and find another place to stay if I was scared to stay the rest of the month that I had paid.

This nightmare ended with me in a homeless shelter and the Clickners enjoying my rent money and food. If you are ever offered shelter by Debbie Clickner, Dan Clickner or Alissa Gibson--RUN. Not only was I basically thrown out on the street, I was disillusioned by a family that I believed to be Christian people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2014 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debbie-Clickner/Little-River-South-Carolina-29566/Debbie-Clickner-Dan-Clickner-Roommate-Nightmare-Little-River-South-Carolina-1168764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debbie Clickner