Complaint Review: Debbie Paaren

• Updated: Wed, October 06, 2010

• Reported By: JayJay — las vegas Nevada USA
Debbie Paaren
3030S jones, Suite 110 las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Debbie Paaren danijela mikulic I Paid for services, didnts recieve them asked for money back Now they closed las vegas, Nevada

I was promised that they would perform a loan modification/princible reduction. I started this back in November 24,2009. I paid 2500 for this service to be done and was promised 100% that they will do it if they dont they will refund my money.

I didnt see anything happen toward my morgate to be modifide. So i asked for my money to be refunded on 9/8/2010 they tolled me the money is in a trust account and will take two weeks to be returned. i waited and nothing happend i went back on the 9/27/2010 and they tolled me i will get it monday. i came monday 10/4/2010 to see the office all cleaned out.

I asked the people next door if they knew what happend to them. they said they moved out on the 10/1/2010 and that we were about the 15 party to ask about them. also they tolled us that the landlord of the office said that they ahd paid their lease up until the end of the year.

I contacted the office and no respond. I contacted Danijela Mikulic cell phone number and she never picked up. Today on 10/05/2010 i recieved a letter in the mail stating the fallowing:(this is the exact format of the letter)

FORECLOSURE SHORT SALE SPECIALISTS LCC                         10-01-10

3030 S.Jones BLVD. SUITE 110

Las Vegas,NV 89146

WE ARE SENDING ALL OF OUR CLIENTS THIS LETTER, UNFORTUNATELY, WE HAVE TO CLOSE OUR DOORS.WE HAVE TRIED TO STAY OPEN AS LONG AS WE COULD. WE HAVE TO MANY FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS,AND WITH THE ATTORNEY'S TAKING ALL THE BUISNESS. THIS HAS LEFT US WITH NO OPERATING MONEY AND UNFORUNATELY WE ARE FILING BANKRUPTCY, BOTH FOR THE BUSINESS AND PERSONAL.

WE ARE WORKING WITH THE MORTGAGE DIVISION TO GET ALL DONE IN A TIMELY MATTER , AND WE ARE WORKING WITH THEM TO FALLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT ARE GIVEN BY THEM.

WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD ON ALL YOUR FILES, AND HOPE YOU WILL BE UNDERSTANDING TO OUR SITUATION. WE ARE SORRY THAT WE COULDN'T HELP ALL OF YOU AND WE ARE TRYING TO FIND A NEW PLACE FOR YOUR FILES.

AGAIN, WE APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE AND HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE.

SINCERELY,

DEBBIE PAAREN AND DANIJELA MIKULIC

FORECLOSURE SHORT SALE SPECIALISTS LLC

Its not true that they worked hard because they counld finish my case in 11 months or even return my money in a timely manner. I also have noticed that she would sometimes be drunk at work and smell like liqure (DANIJELA MIKULIC).

I just hope many other people will come foward and these people wont ever hurt any other families in this world ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2010 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debbie-Paaren/las-vegas-Nevada-89146/Debbie-Paaren-danijela-mikulic-I-Paid-for-services-didnts-recieve-them-asked-for-money-ba-647973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debbie Paaren