Complaint Review: Debbie Phillips

• Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Barling Arkansas
Debbie Phillips
Pensacola, Florida U.S.A.

I saw this ad on Craiglist. (Me) thinking the ad was a misprint. I emailed this person(s) my question for the correct asking price.

I recieved the same e-mail. Stating she was a dealer on a cruiseship etc...
This is a scam DO NOT REPLY.
I made the mistake of giving this person a cotact number to reach me & arrange transport & title/money exchange.

Then I decided to google the name "Debbie Phillips". I'm glad I found this site!!!
Yes, Like I've always been told-" If it sounds to be Good to be True, It prob IS !!!! $2950.00 for a Harley FatBoy! Somebody Slap Me...Lol

Barling, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debbie-Phillips/Pensacola-Florida/DEBBIE-PHILLIPS-OFFERED-TO-SELL-1996-HARLEY-FATBOY-FOR-295000-Pensacola-Florida-470318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debbie Phillips