Complaint Review: Debcha Kennels - Debra Alabaugh

• Updated: Sun, May 09, 2010

• Reported By: Piper — columbus Ohio United States of America
Debcha Kennels - Debra Alabaugh
3553 Grove City Rd Grove City, Ohio United States of America

Debcha Kennels - Debra Alabaugh - ZOOFARI BAD BAD BAD: LONG TERM ISSUES WITH THERE DOGS :BAD BAD BAD Grove City Ohio

My wife and had bought one of their Pekingese pure bread puppies they had been selling about 2 years ago now did not see any issues until our Pekingese hit 1 year and 6 months then issues, he started to have convulsions and seizures about 1 every 2 months or so then it when up to 1 to 2 a week we were not sure if it was an allergic reaction or what it was so we had taken him to his vet, West Side Animal Clinic they were shocked as we were to see such a young dog having this issue. The clinic told us that this would be more exeptible if he was 10 or 11 years old. To this day we still are trying to find out what is causing this issue.

We have spent a lot of money and shed a lot of tears wondering how long this will go on. I guess when you have put so much love, time and money in to something that most people think is replaceable but when it is apart of your family and something that someone did that could have been prevented by doing it the right way instead of just making a dollar off of me and you makes me sick. [continued below]....

.....

The only conclusion I can come up with is Inbreeding, Puppy mills that is what I think when I see or hear Debcha Kennels-ZOOFARI they do the breeding of the animals in Sandusky Ohio and sell the puppy in there store in Grove City Now is the time we do something about this business hundreds of animals and families are hurt every day by this Debra Alabaugh who has no care about the animals but only for her pocket book.

I to will be seeing you Court

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2010 02:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debcha-Kennels-Debra-Alabaugh/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/Debcha-Kennels-Debra-Alabaugh-ZOOFARI-BAD-BAD-BAD-LONG-TERM-ISSUES-WITH-THERE-DOGS--601382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debcha Kennels - Debra Alabaugh