Complaint Review: Debit Corporation Of America

• Submitted: Tue, April 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 27, 2004

• Reported By:Palos Hills Illinois
Debit Corporation Of America
3475 Sheridan St, Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Debit Corporation Of America ripoff nothing but a group of heartless CROOKS and scam artist who sit back and take peoples hard earn money Hollywood Florida

In September 2003, I too thought I was purchasing a legitimate business opportunity. Like so many of you I have been scammed. The thing with me is that I never received any of the sales system as of this date (April 27, 2004) After not receiving sales systems within the 45 days as promised, I sent them a cancellation notice in November 2003.

After several attemtps and several letters, I have still not recieved my money (refunded. I cannot even to begin to operate if I was to choose to. (I certainly DO NOT at this POINT) My letter stated that I was displease with the nondelievery, and the promises to delivery that have gone unanswered and at this point I no longer trusted the company and therfore was requesting a refund according to THEIR terms and conditions. I too during the initial purchase, was approached in trying to buy additional sales systems at a discount. Fortunately I did not.

Debit Corporation of America is nothing but a group of heartless CROOKS and scam artist who sit back and take peoples hard earn money, some of which invested their last of their savings. Anyone who is even thinking of purchasing sales systems, think again. They and the other individuals they hire do not seem to have any remorse for taking people's money. How would they like it if one of their family members or children were scammed? There is always a price to pay.

Gwen
Palos Hills, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2004 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debit-Corporation-Of-America/Hollywood-Florida-33102/Debit-Corporation-Of-America-ripoff-nothing-but-a-group-of-heartless-CROOKS-and-scam-arti-89237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debit Corporation Of America