Complaint Review: Debit Corporation Of America

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2004

• Reported By:bensalem Pennsylvania
Debit Corporation Of America
www.gotodca.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Debit Corporation Of America DCA RIPPED ME OFF $27,000 AND THE LAW IS PROTECTING THOSE CRIMINALS ripoff Miami Florida

Back in March 2003 I was contacted by Sandy Gold and convinced me to go with a well designed program to generate more income through selling pre-paid mastercards. I purchased 3 units for $14,481 and a couple weeks later they called me and said there are 8 units that were supposed to be shipped to somebody in New Jersey but the person wanted to delay the process for some time so if I wanted those units I can have them for $12,000 and I was stupid enough to fall for that scheme and I paid the money.

From there it was hell because I only had three units in stores but not one customer received their pre paid mastercard.

I kept calling and complaining to Harvey Wall and sometimes I submited my complains in writing to Steve Martin asking them to give me my money back because the whole program is not legal and most of what they told me were lies. Of course they never gave me my money and then I learned they had filed for bankruptcy.

What's weird about this company and the crooks that had been running those schemes have been into some other illegal operations and the law enforcements agencies apparently been aware of their illegal activities and every once in a while they jump from one business to another unharmed.How could they get away with stealing millions of other people's hard earned money and the authorities allow them to file for bankruptcy and warn us under the law to take any legal action against them.

What has gotten into this great country, instead of the law supposedly helping us get our money back and putting those thieves behined bars the law is protecting them and screwing us harder as if the first screw we got was not enough! All of us, the victims of DCA should stick together and see what we can do to put those bastards behined bars and see if we can get any money back. any suggestions? Any updates on their case? Please help

bensalem, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debit-Corporation-Of-America/Miami-Florida/Debit-Corporation-Of-America-DCA-RIPPED-ME-OFF-27000-AND-THE-LAW-IS-PROTECTING-THOSE-CRI-103259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debit Corporation Of America