Complaint Review: Debora Labs

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Ticked Off Carl — West Monroe Louisiana
Debora Labs
Internet USA

Debora Labs www.deboralabs.com peptides, melanotan, sermorelin, Frag 176-191, ipamorelin, ghrp-6, ghrp-2, igf1 des, IGF1 LR3 Internet

*Consumer Comment: debora labs

*General Comment: debora labs

Went to buy some melanotaon II and a couple other peptides from this 'company'. After a week of charging my card I had recieved no tracking information, nothing had arrived at my house. A few days later a bunch of mystery charges ranging from airline tickets to Malaysia to random internet purchases had been made on my card.

I know that my card was used by these criminals running a scam site. It was a new card and it was the ONLY place I've used it after activating it. They've yet to send me anything and will not answer any of my attempts to contact them.

Deboralabs.com is a ripo-off site, they are scammers and will only steal your money.  I'm in the process off attempting a chargeback via my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debora-Labs/internet/Debora-Labs-wwwdeboralabscom-peptides-melanotan-sermorelin-Frag-176-191-ipamorelin-1069351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debora Labs

debora labs

AUTHOR: snflowers23 - ()

I have ordered from debora labs several times and they are a legit company and a very loyal company. There was an issue in the delivery of my last order which was not their fault it was in usps hands but debora labs reshipped my order for free and they took a loss.

So I don't know if you got the wrong website but I can tell you this, they are 100% trustworthy and legit and the only company I will be ordering from.

#2 General Comment

debora labs

AUTHOR: dave77 - ()

I have ordered from Debora Research chemicals several times and have always received my order within 7 days I am sorry you had such a bad time with them maybe you ordered from wrong website.