Complaint Review: Deborah Dolen, Owner, Mabel White Home Living Ebook

• Submitted: Mon, July 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By:Spring Texas
Deborah Dolen, Owner, Mabel White Home Living Ebook
123-B Midway Old Town Spring, Texas U.S.A.

Deborah Dolen, Owner, Mabel White Home Living Ebook is a rippoff off the internet! Very rude! Old Town Spring Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: VictimofScott, You're response was uncalled for

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Why No Real Names But Who You Attack?

*Consumer Comment: Deborah Dolen Copyright Infringement

*Consumer Comment: Dolens partner in that lawsuit goes to jail

*Author of original report: I am NOT a liar or fake

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Poster is a Liar and Fake Customer

I ordered an ebook called The Bathroom Chemist 2006 from www.mabelwhite.com last week. Some of the notations were sounding oddly familiar so I started looking around on the internet and find that these are actually swiped off other web sites. I was shocked that I paid money for stolen merchandise basically. I feel so guilty that I contacted some of the web site people to let them know.

Its a little bit my fault for buying this ebook when I had a feeling something was not just so. The site owner kept saying over and over on her site "as an author" and go on to talk about herself. Darnit. I did not learn my lesson the first time I dealt with Deborah Dolen. I hoped it was better this time around because the newsletters were so pretty. I learnt my lesson this time. Never again will I buy any thing from Deborah Dolen or her Mabel White Home Living company.

Surelysoph
Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deborah-Dolen-Owner-Mabel-White-Home-Living-Ebook/Old-Town-Spring-Texas-77373/Deborah-Dolen-Owner-Mabel-White-Home-Living-Ebook-is-a-rippoff-off-the-internet-Very-r-469177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deborah Dolen, Owner, Mabel White Home Living Ebook

#1 Consumer Suggestion

VictimofScott, You're response was uncalled for

AUTHOR: Copyright Owner - (USA)

First of all, I want to apologize to the victims of Deborahs rant for inadvertently pulling them in to my comment. If I had read more about Deborah I wouldve seen that this is a pattern. Im sorry.

Secondly, Ms Dolen, I want to point out to you that I was not a customer and I never said that I was. I did not leave my real name because I dont want you to hassle me like youve done with others. I had seen on an e-cigarette forum and candle-making forums elsewhere where you threatened someones family and their child and that you go after the people who show a grievance toward you.

Next, what you wrote here in response to me or to whoever you were adressing was in very poor taste, insulting, mean, degrading, unprofessional, violent, accusatory, and did not represent you very well but in all probability showed some true colors. Youre not someone Id want to be involved with, which is another reason not to leave my real name. In one of your reports on this site another attacking-style VictimofScott comment was left by you writing in first person, so I know you, Deborah, are VictimofScott.

You accuse me of not leaving my real name and this is exactly what you did. You accuse me or someone else of attacking you and yet your post was the one attacking. You accuse whomever of spending Mothers Day posting hate online, and yet you leave a hate-filled and horrible comment on that very day. Youre doing everything youre accusing people of doing to you.

Lastly, if you do not remove my copyrighted work from your sites, you WILL find out my real name, as I will pursue legal solutions.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Why No Real Names But Who You Attack?

AUTHOR: VictimofScott - (United States of America)

No one on this whole page wants to put a REAL NAME except the person(s) they are attacking.  Obvious right there.  I mean look at real complaints on this site, their names are ALL OVER THE PLACE wanting justice!  They WANT to the world to know who they are.  Possibly because they have a real claim. Plus, you two ladies pretend to be LOTS of people agreeing to what the last poster just said!  You are so pathetic and ugly inside and OUT.  You need lots of photo shop.

Your most recent fabrication today is "Copyright" as if you ever really has any talent what-so-ever.  Bullying people is all you two know how to do.  And you have done this to MANY women.  Why don't you ever target men?  Seven women over six years you try to ruin on the internet (their names) and never a guy???  You are really boring me.

I am really very sorry this is one of the last platforms you have left to plaster fake comments and allegations with zero proof of anything [except there sure was a lawsuit] and because of this sites policies it will stay forever true or not. You can still be "anonymous" here and do some damage.

Sorry that author you try so hard to maim just made the Bestseller three times with different books in one month and that GALLS you....because you have zero to show at your age of anything.

It means your attempts to ruin her [because she at least exposed WHO you two are] are not working very well and your attempts to take down her good press releases also just were another epic fail.

Also sorry you sit around Mother's Day today 2012 (a few years later) and STILL have nothing better to do than hate women who actually had some degree of success and I KNOW you have kids.  But based on your recent failures to harm her, this new post of lies was actually expected.

No customers would very bother to write this kind of stuff, or even follow up on it--( a few years later] and there is not one person who really had a copyright infringement you just need those words to be in there to pull up your other fake web pages, and some you actually admit you own and tie more negative stuff to her name.

Since you seem to know so much about the lawsuit you seem to know that author cost "them" [you] $217,000 and you lost against her!!!!!!  YOU LOST AGAINST HER ALSO!!!  Both parties lost and walked.  Yep, you got some crumbs handed to you on a post motion she did not know about. But you were denied $217,000 for BAD CONDUCT and dragging something on that did not need to be dragged on.

BECAUSE you are losing a cyber smear on her name, and even the Google auto suggest is not working as well anymore (that you continually type bad words in with her name) to label the author - you MUST come here!

Allow me to repeat:

No one on this whole page wants to put a REAL NAME except the person(s) they are attacking.  I am really very sorry this is one of the last platforms you have left to plaster fake comments and allegations with
zero proof of anything [expect there sure was a lawsuit] and because of this sites policies it will stay forever true or not. You can still be "anonymous" here and do some damage.

recent failures to harm her, this new post of lies was actually expected.

No customers would very bother to write this kind of stuff, or even follow up on it-- and there is not one person who really had a copyright infringement you just need those words to be in there to pull up your

Since you seem to know so much about the lawsuit you seem to know that author cost "them" [you] $217,000 and you lost against her!!!!!!  YOU LOST AGAINST HER ALSO!!!  Both parties walked.  Yep, you got some crumbs handed to you on a post motion she did not know about. But you were denied $217,000 for BAD CONDUCT and dragging something on that did not need to be dragged on.

You guys are ugly inside and out. You wake up EVERY DAY thinking "how" to hurt someone better.  You never wake up one morning and say "Maybe lying is not a cool idea" or "that maybe hurting someone else is not important for me to do today."

And on Mother's Day you have nothing better to be doing? I am positive no upstanding person took time out today when the internet is quiet as ever---to post more crap about this or to really say they had some infringement when no name appears anywhere but "USA."

You will get yours because there really is a God and he is not into people who live only to torment other people.  I am glad your avenues are closing in though!

Deborah Dolen Copyright Infringement

AUTHOR: Copyright Owner - (USA)

This is ringing true for me too!

I found some of my copyrighted work being used without consent or credit on a blog Deborah Dolen publishes where she was claiming credit for my work. I searched content in some of her other publications and found them to be from scattered sources and non of which her own, and non of which where proper credit was being given to the source or copyright holder. Ms Dolen mixes up person As recipe with person B and Cs photos and gives herself exclusive credit and copyright and even requests credit be given to her if republished. She probably thought no one would ever suspect that the content wasnt hers. This takes a lot of guts! Copyright infringers are the lowest!

So, I started doing some search work on her name, found this. And for the advice of looking up this lawsuit of hers, after reading that she not only lost every count of the lawsuit, but that her victims now have a money judgment against Ms. Dolen for a filing a bad lawsuit, I can tell what kind of a person this really is. A something-for-nothing type.

She claims herself to be an author. Credible authors dont steal copyrighted work and they dont claim the work of others as their own. I dont have to be convinced that this is one of those people who are all about deception. Lowlifes may resort to the stealing the work of others, but theyll never amount to anything. Good luck with that, Ms. Dolen.

Dolens partner in that lawsuit goes to jail

AUTHOR: Fishers Nat - (USA)

I don't know who Deborah Dolens is or what she sells,  but I know that she has a partner named Angela Ledcke who lives in Noblesville Indiana. They were both involved in that lawsuit and I read and also know for a fact that it was all for a game and scam. Lots of people know that and Yep, they know why. Dolens and Ledcke lost that. Well guess what else. Dolens partner is now in jail here in Indiana and charged with FELONY BURGLARY!!! I know shes a liar and a con and has ripped off and scammed plenty of people. I attest this is valid. Shes where she belongs and its about time she did the time.

I am NOT a liar or fake

AUTHOR: Surelysoph - (U.S.A.)

This is even worst customer service than I thought. Our small town had experienced Deborah Dolen (calling herself Mabel White) first hand when she briefly lived here. (She actually lived in her small store that had no showering facility.) She talked big, like she was famous and that is why I bought some of her ebooks online. She did threaten a couple of people here with a lawsuit because they questioned her. She bragged a lot about suing some other people but it didnt really make much sense. She finally left, owing a lot of people money and practically destroying where she was. I wasnt a part of any lawsuit, but from what Ive read about that lawsuit she did have, Deborah Dolen LOST. I think its her way to try to intimidate and get money through threats of lawsuits. She did that to a few people here and from what Ive read about her since her storm of terror here, this is something shes been doing for a long time and was even doing this back in 2004 when complaints about her not shipping products, being rude, threatening people with lawsuit, and trying to extort people in this way were discussed in online forums and she was called out for this pay me or Ill sue you tactic.  I know a lot more now then I did when I first experienced her. I Googled Deborah Dolen scams and found lots of information about her and her record of being a scammer. Anyways, this all was not why I posted my original criticism and I am not a liar. No matter who or what this woman argues she is, many people who have experienced her first hand know that she is just not right. Im sorry to sound so mean, but that is the truth and I dont appreciate being called a liar or a fake.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Poster is a Liar and Fake Customer

AUTHOR: VictimofScott - (United States of America)

Please Google Deborah Dolen's Lawsuit to find out more.  That court action began in December of 2008 before this posting was done.  It ended April 2011.