Complaint Review: Deborah Lawrence

• Reported By:Batesville Indiana
Deborah Lawrence
Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Deborah Lawrence/Debbies Dolls Stole a litter of puppies Peoria Illinois

*Author of original report: Can you trust this woman

Debbie portrayed herself as my friend, so I trusted her to place a champion sired female with her and trusted Debbie to pay me for the female once she had a litter of puppies. She bred the dog and after she had the litter Debbie emailed me and sent pics of puppies claiming the puppies were defective, but they were not the puppies belonging to this female. So then when I asked Debbie what she was going to do as far as paying me for the female she told me she didn't want her, so I took her back, in the meantime, Debbie gets a free litter of puppies from my female.

Now Debbie has chosen to bad mouth me to others saying all my dogs are defective, My dogs are all very healthy and solid lines with no problems and lines that have come from many generations of breedings with no genetic problems. I have many puppy parents that can testify that my dogs/puppys are healthy and happy, all of whom have been to my home and can also verify the wonderful living conditions my dogs are kept in. This woman cannot be trusted.

Elonda
Batesville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deborah-Lawrence/Peoria-Illinois/Deborah-LawrenceDebbies-Dolls-Stole-a-litter-of-puppies-Peoria-Illinois-434922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deborah Lawrence

Can you trust this woman

AUTHOR: Elonda - (U.S.A.)

To any potential puppy buyers of Debbie Lawrence, Lawrences Shih Tzu/Debbis Dolls. This woman is going around telling lies about me and my dogs to secure sales for herself I am the PROUD owner of Classy Paws Shih Tzus and have talked to several people lately that Debbie has told lies about me to. If ANYONE has any question as to my character please contact me, I would be more than happy to tell you why Debbie is telling these lies. This woman is dispicable and should never be trusted. A grown woman who acts like an immature teenager. She was soooooooooo nice to me when she thought she was getting something from me, but when she didn't get what she wanted, she now has chosen to lie about me to make herself look good. I have had dogs from Debbie and believe me, they are not quality dogs.