• Report: #1120996

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: inisent victim — San Diego California
Deborah Luder
mission viejo, ca 92992 mission viejo, California USA

Deborah Luder Luder group LLC Stalking My Family, Tresspassing, lying mission viejo California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kevin Morrison, Just more lies!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Accusations

Do Not Rent From Deborah Luder! She has been a complete nightmare to my family from the begining! Things in the house constantly break, she doesnt repair. She enters your house unannounsed. She calls your work, hires a private investigator to follow you. She has caused so much strife in our lives, our privacy, our children, and our reputation! Weve gone to small claims court, and the judge had to have her removed, and have security escort us to our car for safty. A year and a half of being out of her home now, and she still wont go away! Please dont rent from her! Or give her your personal information!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deborah-Luder/mission-viejo-California-92692/Deborah-Luder-Luder-group-LLC-Stalking-My-Family-Tresspassing-lying-mission-viejo-Calif-1120996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deborah Luder

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kevin Morrison, Just more lies!

AUTHOR: Deborah - ()

Kevin Morrison, please look up his name on this site and you will see the MANY complaints against him. Long story short, Kevin Morrison rented a property from me, wrote bad checks, destroyed the property and used my home for a place of business to run his scams. I sued him and won a judement in the Orange County Superior Court which he has not paid. Let the record speak for itself. Kevin Morrison is just bad news. Do not rent to him!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Accusations

AUTHOR: LuderGroupLLC - ()

Mr. Morrison (who wrote the original report) was a squatter on my property. I could not track him down on many occassions to attempt to collect rent from him so I filed a small claims lawsuit against him and judgement was decided in my favor. I have attached a copy of that judgement to this rebuttal. All of his accusations are false. Furthermore Google his name and you will find other people he has ripped off! Do not associate with Kevin Morrison.