Complaint Review: Deborah Mittleman

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Dorothy — Enfield Connecticut USA
Deborah Mittleman
262 Danny Thomas Place Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Deborah Mittleman Debbie Mittleman She needs to get a life. After 2 years she remains fixated and obsessed with the rescue group that fired her. Memphis, Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Revenge site

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Foster dog "Baby" is now our baby

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Dogs Win :)

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Dorothy Lambert silent for Mike and Margo and Good Dog Rescue? Good.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: FAIL: So much for this lame attempt

*Consumer Comment: DEBBIE MITTLEMAN IS HER OWN 'FAN CLUB'

*Consumer Comment: PETTY COMPLAINTS

*Consumer Comment: DEBBIE MITTLEMAN HAS TOO MUCH TIME ON HER HANDS

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Untrue Accusations

DEBORAH MITTLEMAN NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

In 2010 she was "fired" from a Memphis rescue group and 2 years later she continues to cyber stalk the group on facebook and ripoff. She needs to get over it and get a life. Dorothy L

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deborah-Mittleman/Memphis-Tennessee-38105/Deborah-Mittleman-Debbie-Mittleman-She-needs-to-get-a-life-After-2-years-she-remains-fixa-946574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deborah Mittleman

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Revenge site

AUTHOR: DawgMom - ()

I think anyone who knows me will understand. I love dogs. This is a revenge site and often used viciously by people with an ax to grind. Unfortunately, it's also promoted by people who discover it who have never progressed beyond 8th grade clique mentality. Sad, but true.

Want the truth? Talk to me. If I know anything, I know I'm a fantastic dog mom. Mike and Margo from Good Dog Rescue know that, too.  They're just pissed at me because I crossed them, so they had their minion, Dorothy Lambert,  write this nasty and libelous report on me.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Foster dog "Baby" is now our baby

AUTHOR: DawgMom - ()

Might as well make this my personal blog. :)  Recently rescued a scummed out stray who was living in an auto salvage yard.  An employee posted a rescue plea on FB so off I go.  Her name is Baby because that's what they were calling her at the yard.  Damn, she was a mess!  But what a sweetheart.  After living with us for a month, someone expressed interest in adopting her.  We then realized it was too late.  We were in love and she was part of our pack.  The interested party was very understanding.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Dogs Win :)

AUTHOR: DawgMom - ()

I see this site has revamped itself.  Still a shame they won't get rid of revenge reports.  At any rate, I've recently discovered some really great animal rescue people in Memphis. Apparently Margo's threat of widespread DNF against me didn't reach them. Heh.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Dorothy Lambert silent for Mike and Margo and Good Dog Rescue? Good.

AUTHOR: DawgMom - (USA)

I hope this means she's no longer being used as an attack dog by Mike and Margo.  Poor thing.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

FAIL: So much for this lame attempt

AUTHOR: DawgMom - (USA)

A while back I shared this lie with people who know me.  I see by the vote count that virtually no one finds this credible.  Massive fail on Dorothy Lambert's part.  Good to know. :)

I'd be careful, Dorothy.  Your credibility will suffer.  Next time a former foster for Good Dog Rescue posts something Mike and Margo don't like, try to be more reasonable.  I've never met or talked to you, and what they fed you about me is a lie.  Please don't let them lead you by the nose like that.

Take care,
Deb

DEBBIE MITTLEMAN IS HER OWN 'FAN CLUB'

AUTHOR: V.V., - (United States of America)

Is everyone expected to believe that 24 people just happened to google Deborah Mittleman last week, finding this report and voting DON'T LIKE to Dorothy's report? Give me a break. I believe Deborah Mittleman is her own "Fan Club," spending her spare time here at ripoff voting DON'T LIKE to all her negative posts.

PETTY COMPLAINTS

AUTHOR: Annemarie - (United States of America)

What compelled Deborah Mittleman to be searching the internet for Good Dog Rescue 2 years after leaving the group to post petty complaints?

DEBBIE MITTLEMAN HAS TOO MUCH TIME ON HER HANDS

AUTHOR: V.V., - (United States of America)

I see that Debbie Mittleman has now earned her own ripoff report after she littered the internet with petty complaints about the rescue group. Debbie Mittelman has too much time on her hands.

#9 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Untrue Accusations

AUTHOR: DawgMom - (United States of America)

Accusations are completely untrue.  I was not fired as a foster, nor have I cyber stalked anyone in my life.  Libel and defamation of character are serious offenses.  My family attorney shall see this and your other ill-advised, reckless posts using my name on this website that are in obvious retaliation to a supportive post by me, a former GDR foster, to a consumer complainant of Good Dog Rescue, Enfield, Connecticut