Complaint Review: Deborah Washburn - AIM MAIL CENTERS STORE #10

• Updated: Wed, April 14, 2010

• Reported By: Dennis_JM — Westerlo New York United States of America
Deborah Washburn - AIM MAIL CENTERS STORE #10
1581 SULPHUR SPRING RD SUITE 113 BALTIMORE, Maryland United States of America

Deborah Washburn - AIM MAIL CENTERS STORE #10 Sent defective merchandise denied receiving return TWICE! Refused credit BALTIMORE, Maryland

Sent defective merchandise denied receiving return TWICE! Refused credit I ordered a replacement battery for my Nikon Camera Invoice # 189910. The battery sent would not fit the battery comportment of my camera. I called the company and they offered to send another battery which they would charge to me. I accepted this because I was in a time bind to photograph a close friends wedding. The second battery was also the wrong size and I had to do the wedding on my old battery which did not hold a charge for long. I then returned both batteries but received no credit. When I called the company denied receiving the returns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2010 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deborah-Washburn-AIM-MAIL-CENTERS-STORE-10/BALTIMORE-Maryland-21227-2559/Deborah-Washburn-AIM-MAIL-CENTERS-STORE-10-Sent-defective-merchandise-denied-receiving-593078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deborah Washburn - AIM MAIL CENTERS STORE #10