Complaint Review: Deborah Washburn - AIM MAIL CENTERS STORE #10

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Sebastopol California
Deborah Washburn - AIM MAIL CENTERS STORE #10
708 GRAVENSTEIN HIGHWAY NORTH Sebastopol, California United States of America

Deborah Washburn - AIM MAIL CENTERS STORE #10 Man Hating Verbally Abusive and Dishonest Sebastopol California

*Consumer Comment: AIM MAIL SEBASTOPOL Professional and Kind

*Consumer Comment: Hard for us to believe

*Consumer Comment: This man has no credibility

I have had a post office box at the AIM MAIL CENTERS (Center No. 10) for several years now. However, recently when dropping in to send a fax, I was accosted, in-front of a witness, by a one Debroah Washburn, franchisee, whom handed me a red letter claiming I owe AIM MAIL CENTERS $100.00 for a postal box that I had been paying for semi-annually.

Deborah Washburn, an admitted l*****n, proceeded to inform me that she gave this alleged bill to my sister, whom has traumatic brain injury (TBI), a couple of weeks prior to her vicious attack upon me. When I responded to Deborah Washburn, of AIM MAIL CENTERS NO. 10, by stating that my sister does not know, she has traumatic brain injury (TBI), which Deborah Washburn was/is fully aware. Deborah Washburn, store francisee for AIM MAIL CENTERS, began to verbally assult me by telling me, infront of witnesses to get f***ed, called me a mother f***er, and kicked me out of the Mail Center, closed my mail box, and now refuses to forward my mail. I, that very same day, phoned the corporate office of AIM MAIL CENTERS, Inc., in Irvine, California and was informed by a one Tim McAlevey, franchisee coach for AIM MAIL CENTERS Inc., that their franchisee's can do whatever they want, treat customers however they want, and don't have to have a logical reason to accost, abuse, publicly humiliate, or kick-out long standing customers.

To date this issue has not been solved as Deborah Wasburn, and her business coach, Tim McAlevey, at AIM MAIL CENTERS Inc., in Irvine, Califorina, claim they can treat customers like sh*t and to bad if we don't like it. Not to mention threatening to destroy one's U.S. Mail if one does not pick it up, while at the same time refusing to allow the kicked out customer to pick up their mail. BEWARE of any and all AIM MAIL CENTERS.

Pete Sebastopol, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 11:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deborah-Washburn-AIM-MAIL-CENTERS-STORE-10/Sebastopol-California-95472/Deborah-Washburn-AIM-MAIL-CENTERS-STORE-10-Man-Hating-Verbally-Abusive-and-Dishonest-Se-337623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deborah Washburn - AIM MAIL CENTERS STORE #10

AIM MAIL SEBASTOPOL Professional and Kind

AUTHOR: Susan - (United States of America)

THIS STORY IS UNVERIFIED and sounds libelous to me. The First Amendment protects true speech and opinion, not unbalanced lies which try to smear someone's reputation because they said "no" to you when you were obviously being a jerk.

"Pete of Sebastopol" clearly has an anger management problem to start with, and difficulty being accountable for his own behavoir, also. Nowhere does he describe what HE did, and in my with writers' of this type of crap, they almost always WERE the problem, and totally distorted what happened.

Besides being defamatory, his story is not credible specifically because it is highly unlikely that two corporate representatives actually said that a franchise manager say whatever they want, like "f- off" etc to customers. It is not the language nor advise corporate would give, especially if they thought this guys story was true. If they thought it was true, they would probably had told him they would investigate.

I have always had exemplary service from the AIM people in Sebastopol, specifically Deborah, and the rest of her staff, even when she and they are busy, or I have been a tetch crabby because I didn't give myself enough time.

What you put in, you get out - "PETE of Sebastopol", I hope I never run into you.

But for me, I will continue to use the notary and postal services at AIM in Sebastopol. And Ripoff Report, I hope you get sued but good for failing to use basic journalist guidelines - check your sources lest you be liable for libel!

Hard for us to believe

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

The only reason I found this site, is I was looking for AIM Sebastopol's phone number. I was totally shocked when I read this person's comments. We have been customers of AIM Mail Center in Sebastopol for about 6 years. When Deborah Washburn took over a year or two ago, it was such a pleasant surprise, as the man who owned it before was not very friendly. Neither my husband nor I has ever had anything other than a good experience with Deborah. So many people we know who frequent the store have said how great it is since Deborah took over. We are in the store 5 to 6 times a week to get our mail and do other business. We have never heard or seen Deborah be anything other than kind and friendly to all her customers.
Donna and Michael

AUTHOR: Ron - (U.S.A.)

Ironic that he claims as a liability that Ms. Washburn is a l*****n, since Pete(r) Basso is gay. Not only is he gay, but he has a few restraint warrants from the police barring him from a number of establishments around Sebastopol (if not other places), including for unwelcome attention toward a male employee.

He is regularly abusive toward employees at businesses around Sebastopol.

He is also a lawyer, but given his dishonest (and childish) conduct he should probably be disbarred.

I have been in the AIM mail center a number of times to get copies made, and for Notary services, every person there, including Ms. Washburn have been professional and courteous at all times. Since I am a man also, I think I can safely say that Ms. Washburn being a man hater is a figment of Peter's overactive imagination. The problems he complained about lie entirely within himself. It's a shame the ripoff report allows the mentally unstable ramblings of this man to besmirch the reputation of a well-run and above-board business.