Complaint Review: Debra Heaton

• Reported By: M. Benson — Easton Maryland
Debra Heaton
556 Cynwood Dr Easton, Maryland USA

Debra Heaton Predator Easton Maryland

My husband was a patient of Dr. Jon Heaton of Heaton Dental Service in Easton, Maryland.  One of his employees who happens to be his wife, had the nerve to give my husband her personal telephone number.  She told him she was driving to Annopolis, MD., and would love to meet him there.  My husband told me and we decided to let the matter go.  Unfortunately, she sent him an email saying that she like to just talk to him.  We live in a small community, and after talking to people we know in common, Debra has a reputation in breaking up families.  This woman is vile, and I certainly feel sorry for her husband.  I understand he is aware of her behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debra-Heaton/Easton-Maryland-21601/Debra-Heaton-Predator-Easton-Maryland-1170810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debra Heaton