Complaint Review: Debs Confections

• Updated: Fri, December 03, 2010

• Reported By: Kerri — Baldwinsville New York United States of America
Debs Confections
23 Fishermans Creek Baldwinsville, New York United States of America

Debs Confections She was paid in full but never made my fathers 70th birthday cake! Baldwinsville, New York

I first contacted Deb asking for information. I stated clearly that i wanted a specialty cake for my fathers once in a lifetime 70th birthday.  After several correspondance we agreed on what the cake would entail and a price, I emailed many photos of my fathers taxi, which I wanted the cake to look like. I mailed my check (which was cashed the same day it was recieved). The week of my fathers party I emailed her the address again and all information again. The agreed time she would be there was 1:00. At 1:30 I called. When she called back she stated in all her confusion she forgot. I was floored. i told everyone about the cake. my father will only have one 70th borthday. I had to leave the party I was hosting and try to find a cake to serve 100 people on a Sunday afternoon. The next day, she emailed stating my last email went to her spam folder, but all info was on previous emails, so what kind of excuse is that?he told me I would have my refund by end of week. It has now been two weeks. Do not count on this woman for anything. She is an unprofessional scam artist. I only hope something like this happens to someone in her family so she know how it feel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2010 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debs-Confections/Baldwinsville-New-York-13027/Debs-Confections-She-was-paid-in-full-but-never-made-my-fathers-70th-birthday-cake-Baldw-667804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debs Confections