Complaint Review: Debt Arbitrators

• Reported By: concerned consumer — Avalon Minnesota
Debt Arbitrators
15851 Dallas Pkwy Ste600 Addison, Texas USA

Debt Arbitrators Scam, fake, debt collection Addison Texas

On 5.23.13 I received a letter in the mail from Debt Arbitrators informing me that I had until 6.21.13 to call and set up mediation regarding my credit card debt. I noticed some red flags right away. First they addressed it to my maiden name, second they referenced credit card balance and claimed I owed $25,000. I have been married for 5 years, carry zero credit card debt and none of my cards ever had limits high enough to get close to $25,000. I googled them and came up with many other accounts of people that have been sent these letters. The people who actually contacted them and signed up, got their money stolen. This company has been accused of using the name of real law firms to pretend they are legitimate, but the actual law firms had no knowledge of any of the actions going on. If you get one of these letters in the mail beware! Do not sign up for anything with them, this is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Arbitrators/Addison-Texas-75001/Debt-Arbitrators-Scam-fake-debt-collection-Addison-Texas-1053450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Arbitrators