Complaint Review: Debt Cures Book By Kevin Trudeau

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 18, 2008

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Debt Cures Book By Kevin Trudeau
P.O. Box 11429 Pueblo, Colorado U.S.A.

Debt Cures Book By Kevin Trudeau I wanted to cancel my order before the order was completed and was told I had to wait 30 days. Pueblo Colorado

I called to order the book Debt Cures. i was placing my order while I was on the computer and saw the bad reviews. I then interuped the customer service representative and asked her to stop this phone call and to cancel my order. The representative then informed me that I had to call 1-888-846-1962 in order to cancel the order because she already put the order in.

I telephoned that number and spoke to Rhonda and she informed me that it wasn't true and since I called that number I had to wait 30 days afte I receive the order and then cancel it.

I then asked to speak to a supervisor which name was Mr. Towner and he informed me the same thing that I had to wait 30 days to cancel a order that hasn't been processed nor has it been taken off of my credit card. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he told me that he couldn't give me that information and for me to make sure I call back in 30 days to get that money back guarantee.

Andrea
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Cures-Book-By-Kevin-Trudeau/Pueblo-Colorado-81001/Debt-Cures-Book-By-Kevin-Trudeau-I-wanted-to-cancel-my-order-before-the-order-was-complete-352729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Cures Book By Kevin Trudeau