Complaint Review: Debt Cures By Kevin Trudeau - Complete Scam!!!!!

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2009

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
Debt Cures By Kevin Trudeau - Complete Scam!!!!!
4910 Longley Lane Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Debt Cures By Kevin Trudeau - Complete Scam!!! I ordered one book "Debt Cures by Kevin Trudeau" for 19.95 and was charged 130.90 and signed up for three other trail services - ALL UN AUTHORIZED BY ME!!!! Reno Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Read a little closer

*Author of original report: I got a refund in one day - Can you believe it!!

I ordered one book "Debt Cures by Kevin Trudeau" for $19.95 and was charged $130.90 the next day just because I tried to look at the deluxe package on the web site. AFTER I ordered the book and gave them my charge info it said I was entitled to a deluxe package so I clicked on it just to see what it was. It NEVER listed a price so I DID NOT order it or sign up for the other 2 trial services that were later added to my order. I called immediately to cancell my order and was told I had to wait 24 hours to get my order info online so they could cancel it, I called 20 hours later and told it had already shipped and my account was already charged. I would have to wait and return it to get a refund LESS shipping charges both ways. WHAT A SCAM!!!

I always check RipOff reports, first, but this ONE time I got caught up in the moment and it was on TV and I got TAKEN. I have filed BBB report and this report and hope it helps get my money back - I've learned, I've learned, I've learned Don't buy it just because they can afford an infommercial

Jackson
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Cures-By-Kevin-Trudeau-Complete-Scam/Reno-Nevada-89502/Debt-Cures-By-Kevin-Trudeau-Complete-Scam-I-ordered-one-book-Debt-Cures-by-Kevin-Tru-437581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Cures By Kevin Trudeau - Complete Scam!!!!!

Read a little closer

AUTHOR: Relampago Blanco - (U.S.A.)

Here is the page of the website in question. I was placing my order and thought of this complaint when I got to this page. Maybe you just need to read a little closer before you start complaining.

Here is the link to the picture

I got a refund in one day - Can you believe it!!

AUTHOR: B. Jackson - (U.S.A.)

I called immediately after I got my confirmation and noticed it had an extra $99 added to my order and I was told to wait 24 hours and when I called back they had already processed my order and told me to return the order and I would get a refund less my shipping cost. I, of course went off on them and told them I was filing a report with RipOff Reports and BBB and it was a total scam. They gave me many excuses on why I had to have done something to have made the order but there was nothing they could do until I returned the order and then they would process a refund - less shipping. I followed up with an email to their customer service department as well as filing the reports I mentioned. Today I got a call they were refunding my money and, today, the charges WERE refunded to my account - I'M TOTALLY SURPRISED and HAPPY so I thought it was only right to add a rebutal to my own report to let you know the company is, at least in my case, trying to make it right.