Complaint Review: Debt Elimination Services - Scott And Kim Wilson

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By:Newtown Connecticut
Debt Elimination Services - Scott And Kim Wilson
29 Soundview Rd. Guilford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Debt Elimination Services - Scott And Kim Wilson Scott and Kim Wilson Misleads and lies about helping to fix credit. They take your money and DO NOTHING! Guilford Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Just Because You Were Fired

Stay away from these people!!! Scott and Kim Wilson pass out legal advice when they are not lawyers - They mislead you into believing 'they will handle everything' - they charge a LARGE FEE and then DO NOTHING to help you. They also LIE when they say they have done things and they have NOT.........They should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General. They CANNOT help you fix your debts no matter what they say!

Take care of it yourself by hiring a consumer attorney (look at naca.net) - who WILL help you. No need to spend *thousands* on their phony fees. They will just rip you off. Stop lining their pockets while you go deeper and deeper into debt. They claim credit card companies and banks prey on people. Hey! They are the predators!!!! They know people are desperate and vulnerable and capitalize on it. They feed you this false information and give people a false sense of security.

Scott and Kim Wilson are defrauding people with their "Debt Elimination Services" in Connecticut - and, apparently, others out of state.

BEWARE!!!! and don't give them ANY money!

Skip
Newtown, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Elimination-Services-Scott-And-Kim-Wilson/Guilford-Connecticut-06437/Debt-Elimination-Services-Scott-And-Kim-Wilson-Scott-and-Kim-Wilson-Misleads-and-lies-ab-472542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Elimination Services - Scott And Kim Wilson

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Just Because You Were Fired

AUTHOR: Businessman in CT - (United States of America)

As you can tell from this article it is written by an attorney whom we fired due to ethics issues.  If this was a consumer, and he/she was really that mad, why wouldn't they just file a complaint with the BBB, or the Atty. Gen.  You should be glad we have not reported you to the grievance counsel.

Why would a disgruntled consumer refer anyone to legal network?  This is the legal network I recommended you join.  Just because we hired another law firm,  so we could work with an attorney that doesn't lie and yell at my clients, you now want to badmouth me and my company.  If your statements were true why did you work with me for six years?

The other reason we fired you is that our clients told us that you are trying to direct funds to you saying that they did not need to hire me.  Did you really think I would continue to do business with an attorney that I could not trust?  Did you forget you took an oath when you got your law degree.

We have integrity and good reputation.   I am disappointed that you are so immature that you would stoop so low as to publish something like this, hiding behind your anonymity of being from Newtown, CT when in fact you are from Branford, CT.   I hope you get the professional help you need.