Complaint Review: Debt Elimination Services

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By:Newtown Connecticut
Debt Elimination Services
29 Soundview Rd. Guilford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Debt Elimination Services will do NOTHING for you - except take your money! Guilford Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Angry Attorney Gets Fired and Spews at the Mouth

Do NOT give *any* money to these people! It's nothing more than a big scam. Once they get your money you'll never get anything from them the way they promise.

They pass out 'legal advice' as if they are attorneys - they are not. They give you false, misleading advice, and lie.

Do yourself a favor - if you are in financial trouble, contact a Consumer Advocay Attorney (can be found at naca.net and several other places) - pay them for help - at least they can try to do something.

I'll be contacting the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Advocate of the State (they are not registered with them!) and Attorney General about this company.

Skip
Newtown, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Elimination-Services/Guilford-Connecticut-06437/Debt-Elimination-Services-will-do-NOTHING-for-you-except-take-your-money-Guilford-Conne-472146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Elimination Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Angry Attorney Gets Fired and Spews at the Mouth

AUTHOR: Businessman in CT - (United States of America)

s you can tell from this article it is written by an attorney whom we fired due to ethics issues.  If this was a consumer, and he/she was really that mad, why wouldn't they just file a complaint with the BBB, or the Atty. Gen.  You should be glad we have not reported you to the grievance counsel.

Why would a disgruntled consumer refer anyone to legal network?  This is the legal network I recommended you join.  Just because we hired another law firm,  so we could work with an attorney that doesn't lie and yell at my clients, you now want to badmouth me and my company.  If your statements were true why did you work with me for six years?

The other reason we fired you is that our clients told us that you are trying to direct funds to you saying that they did not need to hire me.  Did you really think I would continue to do business with an attorney that I could not trust?  Did you forget you took an oath when you got your law degree.

We have integrity and good reputation.   I am disappointed that you are so immature that you would stoop so low as to publish something like this, hiding behind your anonymity of being from Newtown, CT when in fact you are from Branford, CT.  I can see from the judicial docket that you and your wife have not been paying your bills.   I hope you get the professional help you need.