Complaint Review: Debt Free Management Services Aka National Debt Free Aka Nova Star Mortgage

• Submitted: Tue, June 01, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 29, 2005

• Reported By:Sunrise Florida
Debt Free Management Services Aka National Debt Free Aka Nova Star Mortgage
8105 Irvine Center Drive Suite 1260 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Debt Free Management Services Aka National Debt Free Aka Nova Star Mortgage ripoff UPDATE phone. Irvine California

*Consumer Suggestion: Find Renee Everhart a.k.a. DFMS a.k.a. NovaStar

Debt Free Management Services took nearly $ 10,000 from me to settle with creditors. NO proof has been made available to be regarding these settlements. I've asked for an accounting from the bank in CA but have received none.

If possible, I'd like to talk with others who have been ripped off like me. I was forced into bankruptcy. I can hardly believe this has happened.

If possible, a class action suit ought to be started but I don't know how this can be done. This is an updated request from my previous report.

Maggie
Sunrise, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2004 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Free-Management-Services-Aka-National-Debt-Free-Aka-Nova-Star-Mortgage/Irvine-California-92618/Debt-Free-Management-Services-Aka-National-Debt-Free-Aka-Nova-Star-Mortgage-ripoff-UPDATE-93257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Free Management Services Aka National Debt Free Aka Nova Star Mortgage

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Find Renee Everhart a.k.a. DFMS a.k.a. NovaStar

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I have found numerous victims of Renee Everhart on this website. I want my money back. I want everyone else to get their money back.

I can be contacted at Lighthearted Entertainment, Burbank, CA. I want to look into a class action lawsuit. I want to share information. I want to make Renee Everhart pay for what she did.

She is living off of other people's hard earned money while we all are left in horrible situations. My credit is so bad it may never be good again. Originally it was my fault, but it's gotten much worse due to her empty promises.

Lighthearted Entertainment, Burbank, CA. Google me. Let's do something about this situation now.