Complaint Review: Debt Free Management Services - Renee Everhart - DFMS - Nova Star - National Debt Management - Natio

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2006

• Reported By:Tamaqua Pennsylvania
8105 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 1260 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Debt Free Management Services - Renee Everhart - DFMS - Nova Star - National Debt Management - National Debt Council ripoff, CREDIT CONSULATING FRAUD Irvine California

*Consumer Comment: DFMS response

In November 2002, due to a job loss, I entered into an agreement with DFMS to help settle our debts. I was responsible for $1114 per month which I paid for many, many months. When I exhausted my unemployment I asked to stop my payments until I could secure a job. This was acceptable to Ms. Everhart.

When I did start working I emailed her to let her know I would be soon starting my payments. But I was having problems contacting her. Soon the phones were disconnected, fax did not go through and a registered letter I sent came back to me 'Not known'.

I have several emails from different people who worked at DFMS: Kesean Caston-Conner,Paul McKinnon, Karen Alipia, Brad Davidson and of course Renee Everhart.

I also have several invoices from them. The last showing I had a balance of $5116.87.

Since this company fell off of the face of the earth and my money is still there, I am not happy. I would like to be able to know how many people went through this same scam. Perhaps we can communicate with each other and begin a class action lawsuit. It is so terrible that the bad guy gets to open business after business while the good guy gets burned.

I did write to the Governor of CA, but never heard back. I do intend to create a step by step plan which is why I would like to talk to any others who were scammed!

R. A.
Tamaqua, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2005 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Free-Management-Services-Renee-Everhart-DFMS-Nova-Star-National-Debt-Management-Natio/Irvine-California-92618/Debt-Free-Management-Services-Renee-Everhart-DFMS-Nova-Star-National-Debt-Manageme-167799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Free Management Services - Renee Everhart - DFMS - Nova Star - National Debt Management - Natio

DFMS response

AUTHOR: Rae Ann - (U.S.A.)

I am the person who wrote the complaint report. I just want to update it.

I recently submitted data to PAs Attorney General's office. They in turn are sending it to --Office of Attorney General Public Inquiry Unit in Sacramento, CA. I also sent letters to my (PA)US Congressman & Senators explaining the issue and seeing if they could convey my information to CAs Congressman & Senators. Perhaps the CA representatives can get a copy of the data being sent there. After all the fraud is being committed in CA so CA reps have to stop it.