Complaint Review: Debt Free Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Vic — kitchener Ontario United States of America
Debt Free Solutions

Debt Free Solutions Burnaby B>C> Multiple people handled my account. In the end they sent me into a pre trial with a rediculous letter that offered 100% payback . The document had only my name on it with no involvement linked to them Burnaby . B. C., Canada Internet

Stay free from Debt Free Solutions. Burnaby B.C. They are unaccountable and totally unneccessary. I acheived my desired results on my own with my own intuition and basic knowledge of how Unsecured credit works, and you can too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Free-Solutions/internet/Debt-Free-Solutions-Burnaby-BC-Multiple-people-handled-my-account-In-the-end-they-sent-1010199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Free Solutions