Complaint Review: Debt Free Solutions

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: victoria — campbell river British Columbia Canada
Debt Free Solutions
4720 Kingsway, Suite 2600 Internet United States of America

Debt Free Solutions DSF class action please. paid for almost a year & no results Internet

I have been lied to by debt free solutions. cibc has never heard word one from dfs about my account & its been almost a year since they took my case. i finally called cibc & then the "common collection" office since my account is now in deep red & no notes there on my account from dfs. i made my last payment to cibc on february of 2012. i was in good standing with cibc at that time. i was not behind but struggling to pay. i want to start a class action suit against dfs for misrepresentation. all dfs does is call me & ask how much money i have in my bank account every month. But dfs will not answer my questions when i ask when they will negotiate. no info at all, im scared. now common collections is calling daily. i cant take this when i am grossly under employed.  i need a lawyer who can cover the costs. join me? help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Free-Solutions/internet/Debt-Free-Solutions-DSF-class-action-please-paid-for-almost-a-year-no-results-Interne-1014343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Free Solutions