Complaint Review: Debt Negotiations Services DNS

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:Boca Raton Florida
Debt Negotiations Services DNS
www.havedebt.com West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Debt Negotiations Services (DNS) Customer deception, Non-payment for services and threats of physical harm, strong arm tactics West Palm Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: President

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DEBT NEGOTIATION SEVICES (DNS) OUT OF WEST PALM BEACH, FL.

I was an indipendant affiliate marketer for Debt Negotiation Services and I also sold them leads for over a year. I was responsible for signing up clients into the DNS debt settlement program and DNS was supposed to service the clients and help settle their debt. The service DNS was providing was very dissapointing. I was constantly getting calls from clients complaining that their calls and emails would go unanswered, scheduled draft dates were missed and in some cases client files were left sitting unattended for over 3 weeks while clients were receiving harrassing collection calls.

When I complained to Russ Sarvise (President of DNS) instead of trying to reslove the issues, he became extremely defensive turning to insults and threats. I was told that I would not receive any of the commissions (Over, $8500) that is owed to me and if I tried to sue DNA, he would counter sue andit would cost me more in legal fees than the amount I am owed. This was followed by a road rage visit to my office from Russ Sarvise threatening me and my family. Russ Sarvise will not return any calls and calls and emails to their in-house council have also been unanswered.

This company lacks integrity, customer service and basic decency as you can see by their "D" rating with the BBB in South Florida.

Angelo
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Negotiations-Services-DNS/West-Palm-Beach-Florida/Debt-Negotiations-Services-DNS-Customer-deception-Non-payment-for-services-and-threats-305700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Negotiations Services DNS

President

AUTHOR: Peter Saiger - (U.S.A.)

Fortunately for us the Ripoff Report provides an opportunity to rebut a false and malicious posting.

The posting by Angelo (Anzalone) is a misguided attempt at revenge because Debt Negotiation Services (DNS) terminated an Agreement with his company to enroll clients into our Program. The Agreement was terminated because his company made misleading statements to potential clients and failed to comply with the provisions of the Agreement regarding sales procedures.

The entire posting is filled with misstatements and false assertions and the statement that "This company lacks integrity, customer service and basic decency ..." is totally false and not worthy of further comment. DNS has been in business for over 10 years and enjoys a "B+" rating with the Better Business Bureau of Southeast Florida - www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org - (not a "D" rating as stated in the posting) without a single unresolved client complaint.

DNS has received several emails from Mr. Anzalone which clearly indicate his malicious nature however, because of their vulgar language, I will not repost them in this reply. If you wish to contact us directly (877-964-6404 toll free) we will be glad to share them with you.

Peter Saiger - President of Debt Negotiation Services.