Complaint Review: Debt Pro 123

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Joann — California
Debt Pro 123
Irvine, CA Internet United States of America

Debt Pro 123 I went into a Debt Consolidation program recommended by a paralegal my family knew and I trusted Debt Pro 123 to take care of paying my debt that was legally settled. They only made one payment to th Internet

I was introducted to Debt Pro 123 by a paralegal, friend of the family.  I went into the program trusting them because they sounded so professional.  letters, phone calls etc.  I did what they asked for me to do and started paying them each month.

THere were phases in this program and when i was in the 2nd phase (once they had enough money from me) they ended up settling with the creditor and told me they would pay the creditor and I had to continue paying Dept Pro 123.  It did happened! They took $ 9,000 from me.  I am now in collections because of them and dont know what to do.  If someone is able to guide me, or knows if there is a class act against them, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Pro-123/internet/Debt-Pro-123-I-went-into-a-Debt-Consolidation-program-recommended-by-a-paralegal-my-famil-1045167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Pro 123