n January 6, 2011 I came to you with a notice of default and a sale date of 4/25/2011 0n my home
I met with Bettinaz Namik and Mr. Vali Raoufi, I was told I would have a loan modification in 45 days, not to worry
When I called three weeks later I was told someone by the name of Laura was my processor.
After several try' s I finally got a hold of her she asked a few questions and I did not hear from her again.
I called her again a two weeks later to ask about my modification
She told me she had submitted a request to the Presidents make home affordable program.
Of course since the cap on that is under $750,00 and my loan is $1,400,00. it was turned down.
At that time I pointed out to her that I had been turned down by them the previous month , in December of 2010 and that she had that rejection letter in my file
At this time she told be she would be submitting my request again for a loan modification through other channels.
Again I waited no calls no answer to my calls. Finally I was able to reach Bettinaz who told me Laura had left the Debt Relief law center and my request had never been submitted
On March 29th I went to the Debt relief law center and met with Bettinaz and Mr Raoufi and my new processor Flora I was told by Mr Raoufi I would have my loan mod in a month
During my meeting with Flora on March 29, 2011she informed me that no audit had been done on my loan, no submission for modification, that literally nothing had been done for the three months
On April 4th 2011 I had a phone conference with my brother, Andrew Murray , myself and Mr. Raoufi. At that time Mr. Raoufi assured us everything was fine my house would not be sold and I would have a loan mod.
When I asked him what he did differently from other people who had tried for me. Mr Roufi told me at the time of the submission to the underwriters that the DRLC would also send a lawsuit to the legal dept of bank of America with all the illegalities of my loan, he said then the legal dept of B of A would contact the modification dept and that would get them to grant the modification
On April15 My first modification request was submitted I was told it would take up to 48 hours to be received by the underwriters
Flora also told me the best way to communicate with her was by email
On April 19 I emailed Flora to check on the status since it was just days to my sale date and nothing had been done on my account for over 90 days I was trying to see that is was being done.
Flora did not respond to my emails
I called both Flora and Bettinaz 4 to five times a day on the 12, 13 and 14 of April, 2011. On Friday the 15th I stopped as I was beginning to get ill from the stress of no reply
On April 18th Monday , 7 days before my sale date I went into the DRLC to speak with someone Theresa Mikhaili met with me and apologized for no one responding to my calls,
I was told my loan mod request had been rejected and the sale date was still in place. When I asked her about the law suit Mr. Raoufi said was being submitted. Ms. Mikhaili told me that would not have been possible with out me giving the attorneys more money as a retainer.
At that time we decided I needed to meet with the attorneys and file something to stop the sale. Ms Mikhaili told me to call her Wednesday morning after she had spoken with the attorneys in Tuesday.
I was not able to get through to Ms Mikaila until one in the afternoon, at that time she told me the attorneys were in court and not available and to come in Thursday morning 21st of April, 2011 to meet with the attorney.
On Thursday morning Ms. Mikaili told me the attorney's were busy again and to call her on Friday the 22 ,the sale date being Monday the 25th
I of course ran to a attorney Thursday afternoon April 21,2011and filed chapter 11 to stop my sale, something I should have done in January
Although you do not promise in writing a loan modification I was promised verbally, all that aside it is your duty to do due diligence to obtain that for me, none of which you did!!
I am not sure what your agenda was with my home, it certainly was not to save it!
I request you return my $3600 Deposit I gave you, as you did nothing!!
If you do not refund my money it will be listed as an asset in my bankruptcy and I will ask the the US trustee to pursue this asset on my behalf
I will also report you to the California Bar and the Better business bureau
I expect a full refund this week sent to my home address